Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They actually don't bother me..I'm just sick of you throwing the word ignorant around like it's confetti at a parade. You're so in your own little world that you can't even see that you don't piss us off and most of us here aren't ignorant OR closed minded. I think it's a shame you think your a god when you're far from it...it's also a shame you don't listen to anyone especially Satan who knows his shit
    Yea, I'm a God, you still hung up on that? How sad. And nah, I don't listen to crusty ass old nigguhs who wanna see me fall. Plus, he's ignorant and thinks he knows my entire life, I explain a lyric, and it's "There's no way you knew what that meant, you looked it up.", bitch please. I actually know my shit, and would quit being a Rapper if I didn't.

For someone who doesn't take this forum seriously AT ALL, I sure seem to have you salty and pissed off. I clearly bother the shit out of you. ;))

Why don't you just block me? You DO realize we have that feature, right? Or are you just a stupid broad in every aspect of life?
    I'll do it. There's a difference between black people and niggers. Niggers are pieces of shit who would rape or beat a female and not give a shit, who'd rob people at gun point, steal your car, cheat you out of whatever, talk down to you ect. If that's who you associate yourself with then your on the same level as they are..another shame
    Oh, just shut the fuck up, seriously. You wouldn't do shit unless it was behind a keyboard. And the fact that you immediately think the blacks I'm down with are like that, shows how racist YOUR sorry ass is, as well.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Thanks for proving all my points. You salty as fuck
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    Oh, I call it like I see em little nigger bitch

And I'm not pissed off. I can tell you this all day and you still won't comprehend a word of it. I'm watching x-files eating ramen noodles while I troll your ass. And you and take the bait like a fish going for a hook. YOU are the one taking this forum seriously. Sit the fuck down
    imageimage
    It's being shown lately how truly racist a lot of this forum is. Fucking pathetic.
    Yes...we're all racist 8-|

Keep sippin' on that delusional haterade you got there 8-}
    imageimage
    Lol, I'm not the hater on here. 'Cause I'm able to do something that y'all are incapable of. And that's doing ME. Focusing on MY life, and not giving a fuck what others do/say. Y'all are the very definition of haters, it's really pathetic.
    The fact that you think any of us care so much about YOUR life we don't do our own thing is pathetic. If you don't give a fuck what others do or say then why is it when we say anything at all you always reply, always shell out paragraphs? If you don't give a fuck then stfu
    imageimage
    Your paragraphs are longer than mine. ;;)

And take your own advice, silly ass broad.
    That was two and a half lines. Not paragraphs...not only that you can't tell when I'm trolling and when I'm serious. That is the true glory in this
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    That was two and a half lines. Not paragraphs...not only that you can't tell when I'm trolling and when I'm serious. That is the true glory in this
    Yea, be a stupid cunt and blame it on trolling. The classic defense mechanism.

You REALLY must love trolling, when almost every single post of yours from right now were long ass, pissed off paragraphs.

You're the only person I do this with because you make it so easy. Not only that it's 5 am and no one else is online. I get more out of you the longer shit is
    imageimage
    Your life is really pathetic if that's all you have to do for "entertainment". You just make yourself look embarrassing.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I'll do it. There's a difference between black people and niggers. Niggers are pieces of shit who would rape or beat a female and not give a shit, who'd rob people at gun point, steal your car, cheat you out of whatever, talk down to you ect. If that's who you associate yourself with then your on the same level as they are..another shame
    Exactly, I would never call a black person a nigger but a nigger can be any color and you sir are a nigger if I ever met one.
    Oh, just shut the fuck up, seriously. You wouldn't do shit unless it was behind a keyboard. And the fact that you immediately think the blacks I'm down with are like that, shows how racist YOUR sorry ass is, as well.
    I think the blacks your "down wit" are like that because you say things like loud and only stupid ghetto niggers say that.

And quit saying your a rapper, your not. I have friends in the industry and you will never make it. I tried to not tell you that and burst your little bubble but it's true. Your flows and beats are shitty, do you even understand what 16 bars means? Just quit talking like your already a rapper your not. With all the stupid tats you want I'm sure mcds is the place for you.
    *rapper, you're
    imageimage
    Exactly, I would never call a black person a nigger but a nigger can be any color and you sir are a nigger if I ever met one.
    I think the blacks your "down wit" are like that because you say things like loud and only stupid ghetto niggers say that.

And quit saying your a rapper, your not. I have friends in the industry and you will never make it. I tried to not tell you that and burst your little bubble but it's true. Your flows and beats are shitty, do you even understand what 16 bars means? Just quit talking like your already a rapper your not. With all the stupid tats you want I'm sure mcds is the place for you.
    Most ignorant, racist, and biggest hater post, all in one. Triple threat! Congratulations. =D>

And thanks for telling me that. Like I said, only drives me harder, and I'll remember your sorry ass when I'm at the top. And the fact that you think that "bursted my bubble", is humorous, to say the least.
    I seriously wanna be a fucking dick and name my first album after I get signed "I Will Never Make It".
    Ayo Abby, may I ask how old you are?
    His age really matters that much to you?
    imageimage