Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2012
    i always get tired as fuck when smoking, thats why i usually only do it before bed.. but ive never been a higher energy dood to begin with
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    i get tired when i'm already tired to begin with. do it anytime during the day and i'm good to go
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What I do like is I now seem to have the heightened creativity now, which I didn't experience before. I was thinking of so many dope lines in my head based on what I was doing and shit, and I came up with bars that were way too good to not be written down.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    They are selling that "incense/potpourri" shit in the deli by me. I bought it went home took 3 hits and no shit I was ready to dial 911. That's the shit that Demi Moore was smoking. SHIT IS WHACK! Scared me so bad I won't even smoke "normal" weed no more. My fucking heart went from a normal beat to racing real fast in a nano second. Could barely breathe. I was real scared. Had 911 dialed in ready to hit send. SHit last for like 10 minutes maybe longer. I'm good on all that shit now.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    TBH...when i first get high it wakes me up...then when i come down i get tired again....but then i get fried and im good for a couple hours...really weed helps me stay up sometimes until i actually lay down then i am out lol... but what really helps is what Up said
    People like UP, Jobe, Etc.

How do y'all not get tired? Do y'all just have such a high tolerance that it doesn't even matter anymore? This is really bugging me, I don't wanna be able to not enjoy weed now because it knocks me the fuck out.
    after only doing mdma and acid for a year i dont even get high on GOOD weed it just puts me to sleep

i honestly dont mind it either what i get from mdma or acid is way better then anything weeds given me , i was throwing in my two cents

i call bullshit...just because you do so many other drugs does not mean you won't get high from weed

For real. Don't smoke that shit they are selling in the stores. You might fucking die!
    They are selling that "incense/potpourri" shit in the deli by me. I bought it went home took 3 hits and no shit I was ready to dial 911. That's the shit that Demi Moore was smoking. SHIT IS WHACK! Scared me so bad I won't even smoke "normal" weed no more. My fucking heart went from a normal beat to racing real fast in a nano second. Could barely breathe. I was real scared. Had 911 dialed in ready to hit send. SHit last for like 10 minutes maybe longer. I'm good on all that shit now.
    yeah i'd never smoke that shit.

yeah i smoked the shit a couple times before....the first hit i took game me the exact feeling i get right before i start tripping on mushrooms....but then after that all it did was make me feel like i smoked weed....but it tastes and smells like shit

dood u cant decide your never gonna smoke weed again cuz u were dumb and smoked k2 <_>
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Moar weed for me.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol I tried that stuff and so much shit went through head. My heart was beating insanely fast, and I was thinking "What if I have a heart attack? Nobody here would notice..and even if they did they'd be too scared to call 911..So this is how I die."
    image Photobucket
    dood u cant decide your never gonna smoke weed again cuz u were dumb and smoked k2 <_>
    Trust me. I'm a big boy and can make decisions on my own and trust me I got scared so bad I am done.

fine be done with k2 thats a smart decision, but weed is nothing like that an amazing sooooooo
    "becuase of the bad time i had while smoking non smokeable incesne im never trying the real thing"
    Also take into considration at the time which was 6 weeks ago I was having hard financial troubles and was under alot of stress.I had a mortgage due,car payment due,credit card payments due,car insurance due,Christmas bills were coming in (credit cards),And me
    and my wife's income wasn't adding up to cover it all at the time. She seems to think I had a panic attack because that shit use to happen to her back in the day.She would end up in the hospital over them.So maybe it was just a panic attack but I just can't smoke nothing no more.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My neighbor duped himself into an anxiety attack by thinking he was having a heart attack.
    image Photobucket
    i didnt understand any of that but whatevs your missin out %%-
    i didnt understand any of that but whatevs your missin out %%- My neighbor duped himself into an anxiety attack by thinking he was having a heart attack.
    Maybe that's what happened. I don't know man but I know it wasn't normal. I couldn't even fucking talk. Gimee a beer and I'm good.

And hopefully you never understand that. You don't wanna go through that shit bro.

And hopefully you never understand that. You don't wanna go through that shit bro.

your just a pussy