Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well i never will have to go through it cuz i stick to amazing weed and not non smokeable incense thats dangerous and sucks
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    People like UP, Jobe, Etc.

How do y'all not get tired? Do y'all just have such a high tolerance that it doesn't even matter anymore? This is really bugging me, I don't wanna be able to not enjoy weed now because it knocks me the fuck out.
    after only doing mdma and acid for a year i dont even get high on GOOD weed it just puts me to sleep

i honestly dont mind it either what i get from mdma or acid is way better then anything weeds given me , i was throwing in my two cents

i call bullshit...just because you do so many other drugs does not mean you won't get high from weed

if i get high i get tired at the same time and just sleep
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    i didnt understand any of that but whatevs your missin out %%-
    And hopefully you never understand that. You don't wanna go through that shit bro.

your just a pussy

That's not true. Everybody is different.

edited February 2012
    well i never will have to go through it cuz i stick to amazing weed and not non smokeable incense thats dangerous and sucks
    Yeah I know now. Didn't know then. They just said it won't show up in a drug test and I was like SOLD!

I'm a big boy and I got scared so bad I am done.
    =)) =)) Big Boy and Scared does not go together. =)) =))
    Well. If you felt the way I felt that day you would think different. DOn't forget I got 3 kids and a wife that depend on me. They kinda need me around. Seriously though I was having a heart attack. Scared aint the word. SCARED SHITLESS is more like it.

@-)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    except the warning labels in the US look nothing like that.
    theyre trying to make it that there are pictures like that on cigg boxes soon
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Those are the kind I use up! I like strawberry kiwi the most, the smell from it is the strongest imo. I don't like that they aren't reseable though
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    :O. Never thought of that, didn't know they did that lol
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    we've had the warning labels on cigarettes here for years now. also not too long ago they made it so that cigarettes cant be visible in the store and their not allowed to tell you what brands they have.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yeah ontario is pretty much the same, no smoking in any business/public building. must be 10 meters from all entrances. there was a local bar owner who bought an old school bus so that his customers could go into the bus instead of out in the cold to smoke and he got huge fines over it. also they tried to tell truck drivers that they couldnt smoke in their OWN trucks (that didnt last long)
    Pussae.
    I'm kinda glad it happened because I had been wanting to quit for a while and that just gave me the push I needed. I was tired of being tired all the time. The only downfall for me now is now I don't play video games no more. Weed=game fuel!

Moar weed for me.
    Yes sir. True story. When I was 17 I met this kid. He was the kind of kid who's dog was his best friend. Coke bottles for glasses..the whole 9. I have a soft spot in me for people that don't really have no friends or are new in the town so I try to make the comfortable and be their friend etc. His uncle was the biggest weed dealer around (which I had no idea about when I became his friend).This kid use to take his Uncles weed (on more than 1 occasion) and give the shit to me. Sometimes it was a half pound at a clip. That shit went on for like a year. His uncle would hide it in different spots oe lock it up but somehow he always got it. 17 was a good age. That kid grew up to be friggin huge. He's like retard strong now. Moral of the story is be nice to everyone because you never know how they will pay it forward back to you.

Entire thing is smoke-free.

NY GIANTS smoke that place up everytime they play there. It's kinda our house if ya really think about it.

:>
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gym then toke.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    does anyone know where i could buy anything close to this, plasma pipes... there so frickin badass i want one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryplnrJv1pU
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    got a glass blunt today...its alright
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My Mom is finally tryna quit. Now for me to do the same. I don't really care doe. I like smoking, and have no motivation to quit. Fuck it, YOLO.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually, I'll quit once I get a job and start singing lessons. Until then, fuck it.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    People like UP, Jobe, Etc.

How do y'all not get tired? Do y'all just have such a high tolerance that it doesn't even matter anymore? This is really bugging me, I don't wanna not be able to enjoy weed now because it knocks me the fuck out.
    It just depends on what you are smoking and what you are doing at the time. It's less of a problem if you stay busy, if you are on your ass you're more likely to want to zonk out. Different strains have different effects. Tolerance also plays a part in it.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    And to anyone who smokes that fake weed shit, enjoy smoking nail polish removed.
    Pass the god damn butter.