Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

who you gonna vote for

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    well idk about = since bush...or his administration at least was in on the 9/11 attacks
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    obama
    wine you sound like such a bitch sometimes when you cant admit obamas clear wrongdoings...
    You sound like an idiot whenever you make a conclusion before you have any way of really articulating it.

I don't think Obama's the bee's knees, but I think he's an alright president. Sure, he's failed here and he's failed there, but the shit that graph is trying to display doesn't really mean anything.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    obama
    bush = obama
    Um... Obama didn't lie his way into 2 multi-trillion dollar wars.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thrid party/ independent
    bush was a puppet...if obama had a cheney behind him then he would of been just as bad as bush
    obama
    bush was a puppet...if obama had a cheney behind him then he would of been just as bad as bush
    Incorrect. Karl Rove ran the bush white house, not cheney
    thrid party/ independent
    cheney had ALOT of pull dood, sooooo much more than biden does...

i think it was cheney behind the entire war in iraq i mean just look how much money he made off of it
    obama
    And Karl Rove had so much pull he might as well have been president
    thrid party/ independent
    they both did, hence why i said bush was a puppet
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    obama
    Cheney got the bad rep that Rove earned. Rove was so much more of the evil human being than Cheney was.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    thrid party/ independent
    maramaram!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    obama
    NolaMetal said:

marriage should just be defined by the state period..if your gay and you wanna get married so bad move to a state that has gay marriage..if you wanna be gay and live in spr republican texas then tough titties....but then at the same time i feel if we do that to long some states would get way ahead of other states socially causing more problems...the whole 50 different states thing really makes things tough as fuck we should just split the country into four smaller countries lol

YEAH, and let's get rid of the Civil Rights act....leave it up to the states...If Texas don't want n*****s, then jus' move to a dang state that likes 'em....States' Rights is a joke and a weapon used by multinational corporations and the radical right to divide and conquer the left on every issue....e.g. voting rights/laws, marriage equailty environmental issues, health and wellfare, etc....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    not voting
    rexum420 said:

well idk about = since bush...or his administration at least was in on the 9/11 attacks

seriously. I loose change 9/11 on netflix. My mind was blown
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

rexum420 said:

seriously. I loose change 9/11 on netflix. My mind was blown
    theres enough evidence out there to at least raise suspicion...thats a good documentary tho

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm voting for Stephen Colbert
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    I have the same position this week that I had last week when you asked the question and that is Mit Romney is a complete douchebag and is full retard. And the reasons are straight forward. As I talk to people in my state and at the federal level about Romney and his retardation, they are convinced that Romney is the starter Retard and that the idea of being a Retard is through a gateway Retard such as Romney. Now if you don't like Retards then Im sure there are some on the democrat side of the isle, who will be happy to ge tin your campaign. But if you like not having Retards as president, then Romney will fight that tooth and nail.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuck this cockhat.
    I love winning with women
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    obama
    I will say this: Romney is not 'evil'...He's just a super rich fuck who always gets what he wants, and figurers "hey! I think I'll be president, like my dad tried to do!" When you are a dyed-in-the-wool American Aristocrat Blue Blood fuck like Mitt, you live by different views of reality....
    edited July 2012
    obama
    he says he's in touch with the American middle class... what middle class person owns a 750,000 dollar horse that dances? we don't need an ultra rich president. Obama might be worth 11 million but mitt is beyond the 250 mil mark.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    thrid party/ independent

Romney is not 'evil'

[-X

that's really naive