Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

who you gonna vote for

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thrid party/ independent
    satan you have to admit though that paul is not a charade but the real deal...you can not agree with his standpoints but the guys is legit..pretty much the complete opposite of gingrich lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    thrid party/ independent
    doesn't matter when the government he means to lead is a charade
    thrid party/ independent
    true but you gotta break the cycle somewhere man
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    i think politics are a charade at this point. i don't believe in anything, even money. i just have to go along with it because everyone else is a dumbass that goes along with it. there's no escape
    totally. and one of the main reasons I am thinking about skipping the charade this year.
    not voting
    satan you have to admit though that paul is not a charade but the real deal...you can not agree with his standpoints but the guys is legit..pretty much the complete opposite of gingrich lol
    The system is too tightly controlled to allow someone on the outside (like Paul) in on their game.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    thrid party/ independent
    There's a lawsuit in process right now trying to get rid of the federal reserve bank. Both Hillary Clinton and mitt Romney are listed as defendants. They're all in bed together and were their slaves. They make a sport of getting us to vote every few years just to make us feel important. They treat us the same way we would treat kindergarteners
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    obama
    If you abolish the fed without some plan for central banking to replace it, you are asking for so much economic trouble that it's fucking crazy.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    thrid party/ independent
    Doesn't matter. It's on the horizon anyway
    obama
    There is one thing that holds the economic order in the world, and that is the central banking system and the IMF. Without both of those working in tandem, concepts like currency don't really work out so well.
    not voting
    Yuuup
    obama
    The current problems are not macroeconomic, so completely destroying the macroeconomic system is the worst thing you can do, because when the issues created by the derivative/EU crisis subside, we won't have anything to go back to.

Now that Greece has basically established a modern central bank, they have more economic options at hand, which could get them out of their depression.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    obama
    don't forget that multinational banks helped Greece hide their debt so they could enter the EU, then crashed Greece's economy.....
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    obama
    Obama has lowered taxes on the middle class and small business owners, ended the colossal goat-fuck in Iraq, and is in support of marriage equality... He still needs to close GITMO, and get rid of the patriot act...Obama accepts super pac money from corporations because not to would be foolish, akin to playing a game of baseball in which guns were allowed, and deciding not to use one, even though your opponent has brought one...

And for god's sake guys actually research the things Ron Paul supports...
    thrid party/ independent
    Obama has lowered taxes on the middle class and small business owners, - ok fine thats good
    ended the colossal goat-fuck in Iraq, - naw he doesnt get credit for this bullshit i mean its not a knock against him but cmon
    and is in support of marriage equality... -naw bullshit again.. he had a revelation like his repubs counterpart when they have a gay son.. yes hes on the winning team now but doesnt get credit for this
    not closing gitmo is a joke seeing as he talked so much about it and he has the capabilty to do it
    extending the patriot act alone should almost be enough to not vote for him again period

and im gonna say it, if he chose not to do superpacs it woulda actually took balls and i think people would of respected that, i know i would have and it would of gone a long way with me, even as far as reconsidering him, but no he pussies out like i knew he would and yet only proving again he isnt for change hes in for his own personal best interests...pass
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    legalize prostitution or gtfo
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    haven't decided yet
    thrid party/ independent
    Only 7% of all currency is even in paper form. The rest is just numbers on a computer. All of it means absolutely nothing.
    thrid party/ independent
    ill give you number 2....1 and 3 dont count
    obama
    Only 7% of all currency is even in paper form. The rest is just numbers on a computer. All of it means absolutely nothing.
    Treasury bonds, etc. are currency. It means so much more than absolutely nothing. If all of the paper money that we put into vending machines, give to cashiers and snort cocaine with vanished, the economic world would still be there. If all of the other 93% of "absolutely nothing" vanished, the economic order would collapse.

Modern economics depends on central banks, and just because there are issues with the Fed, which really isn't that big outside of a few bad apples without checks and balances put into the position to do a lot, doesn't mean that abolishing it is the way to go.