Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You listen to Fear Factory STFU

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    calling ABR generic metalcore and giving BMTH a 11/10 is downright fucktarded.
    What's even more fucktarded is that he gave "generic metalcore" a 7/10.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    calling ABR generic metalcore and giving BMTH a 11/10 is downright fucktarded.
    What's even more fucktarded is that he gave "generic metalcore" a 7/10.
    We'll never understand his theory on rating things.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    eriks review made nerly piss myself. Is this the first time erik has seen teen girls shriek over some famous dude? Imagine if he went to a bieber concert or a twilight premiere in hollywood with the stars in attendance.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    You listen to Fear Factory STFU
    Idk why, but I laughed pretty hard at this. I guess we found a "fuck you Brian, Fear Factory sucks"
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I don't even know what to say....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the fact that he walks into the room and has girls crying about him almost instantly (Even heard a girl scream "Ohhh he's so fucking beautiful".) It was retarded on the girls' parts, but still fucking insane that one dude could do that just by his presence.
    Whoa! You've discovered a new phenomenon! But seriously, it's nothing new. It happens at nearly every music show that the artist is somewhat know. Hell, I'll admit it. It even happens to little ol' me. Get me in the same room with Kristian Ranta....all bets are off.
    everytime i walk into a room, girls start crying and ripping my clothes off too!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    eriks review made nerly piss myself. .
    This made me lol hard
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most ignorant shit you've ever said Brian. BMTH Actually plays their instruments too. >_> They climbed while there was a break in the Music because they extended the ending of Chelsea Smile.

I was waiting for Erik's review, but calling ABR generic metalcore and giving BMTH a 11/10 is downright fucktarded.
    Yea except BMTH isn't generic Metalcore. CYB is just another Deathcore album, SS is just another Metalcore album (Somewhat.) but TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS, no fucking way. Most unique shit I've heard in a while. Sets the bar for all Metalcore to come. Just like I said in my album review. ABR sounds exactly like a weak Parkway Drive.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WTF Jeremy from TDWP was at the show last night! He posted this from his Twitter!

That gold balcony is the one Oli climbed up to.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    August burns red is much better than anything bring me the horizon has done.

Erik you need to check out these bands that started doing this shit way before bring me the horizon or devil wears prada

Still remains ( of love and lunacy cd)
    It dies today ( the caitiff choir)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I was waiting for Erik's review, but calling ABR generic metalcore and giving BMTH a 11/10 is downright fucktarded.
    Yea except BMTH isn't generic Metalcore. CYB is just another Deathcore album, SS is just another Metalcore album (Somewhat.) but TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS, no fucking way. Most unique shit I've heard in a while. Sets the bar for all Metalcore to come. Just like I said in my album review. ABR sounds exactly like a weak Parkway Drive.
    Hahahahahahaha wow that's the dumbest shit I've heard in quite some time...
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Most ignorant shit you've ever said Brian. BMTH Actually plays their instruments too. >_> They climbed while there was a break in the Music because they extended the ending of Chelsea Smile.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't catch that last comment about parkway drive. Erik you can't possibly be that stupid.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited October 2010
    ^ i lol'd Edit: at berto
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Actually eriks review reminded me of a george carlin quote
    If white people can burn down black churches, then black people ought to burn down the house of blues. What a fucking discgrace rhat place is! It should be called the house of lame white mother fuckers.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    this drunk bitch got pissed at me for windmilling
    lol
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    lol