Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2010
    Lol. I hope to catch the pick of a big band like them someday
    I only have A7X, Lamb of God, Death Angel, and Soilwork
    I guess A7X and LOG are big but A7X sucks and LOG isn't big like I'm talking about. I'm talking like Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Ozzy...the classics
    I hope to get more too... and I don't mean buying them at the show. Actually catching them. All I have is Slayer, Chimaira, Drowning Pool, Korn, Spineshank, High on Fire and Dirge Within. :/
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i got a pick from the guitar player, bass player, and a drumstick from the drummer of hatebreed all in the same night! and after the show we met jasta and he signed my ticket. my girl took all the items and went to some professional and got a plaque made for me with it all in and a cutout of hatebreed from a magazine and gave it to me for valentines day a few years back! and it says let the blood spill on a stainless steel thing at the bottom. its awesome!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I have Dave Mustaine's pick....now I need a Maiden and Metallica pick. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lol. I hope to catch the pick of a big band like them someday
    I only have A7X, Lamb of God, Death Angel, and Soilwork
    I guess A7X and LOG are big but A7X sucks and LOG isn't big like I'm talking about. I'm talking like Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Ozzy...the classics
    Avenged Sevenfold > Behemoth

Wild Troll has appeared!
    I'm not even trolling, I'm serious.

Wild Troll used Trollface!

But it failed!
    Nickelback > New Maiden

Now Wild Troll is using Bullshit. <_>
    They're not even Iron Maiden anymore. They unfortunatly lost the Iron, and now, they're just Maiden. Now you factor in that the music is new. Therefore the name 'New Maiden' sticks, and you can distinguish between good Maiden and bad Maiden.

There hasn't been bad Maiden since Bruce and Adrian returned to the band, so... <_>
    The Final Frontier
    Poopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^False. Best album this year
    There hasn't been bad Maiden since Bruce and Adrian returned to the band, so... <_>
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're not even Iron Maiden anymore. They unfortunatly lost the Iron, and now, they're just Maiden. Now you factor in that the music is new. Therefore the name 'New Maiden' sticks, and you can distinguish between good Maiden and bad Maiden.
    I happened to be enjoying a nice relaxing break this Labor Day weekend, but then I read this shit. This internet connection is expensive, I don't want to read stuff like this.

Iron Maiden have not only been excellent in their last four efforts, they have gotten much heavier. If anything, they've gained more iron.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I don't care about the heaviness per say but they're last four albums are great. I can't really compare their classics with the new stuff because they're both equal to me but since the show and The Final Frontier release, I've been listening to their new stuff a lot more
    I happened to be enjoying a nice relaxing break this Labor Day weekend, but then I read this shit. This internet connection is expensive, I don't want to read stuff like this.

Iron Maiden have not only been excellent in their last four efforts, they have gotten much heavier. If anything, they've gained more iron.
    Ha haha hahahahahah hah hahaha HAH
    I would like to thank you sir. I haven't laughed that hard since I saw Machete.

Says the guy who hasn't even given the other three reunion albums proper listens. <_>
    I've told you many times before. Old Maiden > New Maiden

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Find me an Iron Maiden song sonically heavier than the first two minutes of Brighter than a Thousand Suns.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Oh no....

*Awaits the wrath of Wine*