Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Man! The rest are allllllll sheep!

18910111214»

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If I were to get pregnant, and I knew I wasn't ready but my partner wanted it...guess what? I would get an abortion. Too bad so sad for the guy. If he has such a problem with that he can find a female with his same views, but I doubt he'd find here. People can get pregnant on birth control and using a condom. Sometimes shit happens so to say females don't use it who get multiple abortions is silly. My mom got pregnant no matter what birth control she used..she still doesn't know why either. With Ababdon here it seems like he'll never understand that it's soley the females choice what to do with the baby. The guy can add his imput and his wishes but in the end he should know it's her final decision whatever it may be. If the guy can't understand this maybe he shouldn't stick his dick in a female yet

As for MC..it seems he has no confidence and doesn't love himself. Those are big problems in hoping to find a girl. It also seems like there's some fear there that if they find out he's a virgin, or his sexual views, they'll see him differently and won't want to be with him. If this is also the case maybe you should jerk it or take the plunge. God is not going to love you any less if you do
    I just think in a committed adult relationship both people have equal say. Would it be ok if my wife wanted a baby and I got my nuts cut, no that would be fucked up and she would probably leave me, how is that different? If you can't respect your partners choice maybe you shouldn't let people put their dick in you.
    If she wants a baby bad enough she'll adopt and respect your decision. That's what I would do. If a girl leaves you because you didn't wsnt kids and she did, then maybe you shouldn't have been with her in the first place. I'm sorry but I don't agree with you. And from your logic if you won't respect your partners decision to abort the baby on her own, maybe you shouldn't stick you dick in females
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    That's fucking funny! I just went to a lecture about the holocaust after school today taught by a Dr. Rosen lol
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Abort the one on the right
    u missed the whole point the dood is pissing -_-
    O ya I seen that before I forgot
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

As for MC..it seems he has no confidence and doesn't love himself. Those are big problems in hoping to find a girl. It also seems like there's some fear there that if they find out he's a virgin, or his sexual views, they'll see him differently and won't want to be with him. If this is also the case maybe you should jerk it or take the plunge. God is not going to love you any less if you do
    it is true, that i dont feel like i'm good (enough) at ANYTHING. and that probably has alot to do with some things.

but, I dont think that i'm creating the problem. I mean, I do have a gf, but if feels like i'm failing as a bf. We hardly ever hang out, and lately when we talk she seems mad at or sick of me or something. idk... I maybe it is just me and im perceiving something that isnt there?

is it more that, (i went through similar shit with my first gf. her not wanting to hang out with me and w/e) that contributes to my negativity? maybe part of it.

idk
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

it is true, that i dont feel like i'm good (enough) at ANYTHING. and that probably has alot to do with some things.

but, I dont think that i'm creating the problem. I mean, I do have a gf, but if feels like i'm failing as a bf. We hardly ever hang out, and lately when we talk she seems mad at or sick of me or something. idk... I maybe it is just me and im perceiving something that isnt there?

is it more that, (i went through similar shit with my first gf. her not wanting to hang out with me and w/e) that contributes to my negativity? maybe part of it.

idk
    Maybe she get this feeling like you don't want to be around her to don't put much effort in. idk about her but I won't waste my time putting effort into a relationship if the guy doesn't. You're pronably getting that vibe from her when you talk because she's sick of things. If your previous gf did the same things I would say it has something to do with you rather then the girls. You got to like and love yourself or you're going to have issued like this. The reason you feel like you're a shit bf is probably because you know you are. Girls want a guy to step up, be a man, want to do all kinds of things with her, include her in everything, and fight for her when you have to. But that's only if you know she's the one you want to be with the rest of your life. Idk what the core to the problem is, that's for you to figure out yourself. But if you don't figure it out and love yourself, the way things are now will probably keep on happening
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    God damn MC I don't even know what to say. Dude you're probably a cool person IRL you just gotta stop assuming you're gonna disappoint someone or fall below their expectations.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So, Abby is a 5 year old. That's why I don't deal with his sorry ass lol. How pathetic.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ayo Leah if you think every jawn who has mutiple abortions was using condoms or on the pill, then mayeb you shouldn't be in this debate. Maybe 1% or less that happenes to. Most of them are just whore who let anything that walks nut inside them.

Like I said I'm pro choice, I just think its disgusting for girls to keep getting knocked up and having multiple abortions. I know there's nothing that can be done about it, so no use waisting your breath tryna argue with me I'm just voicing my disgust for this filth.
    I didn't say every girl get pregnant while using various ways of birth control, but to say none don't is just as dumb. Sure there's whores that get knocked up but I would rather them get multiple abortions. Why? The kid doesn't need brought up in that kind of life where they would get treated poorly. I also don't want to see a kid have to be tossed from foster care to foster care and possibly get thrown into an abusive foster family who doesn't give a shit/wants money. So let them get those abortions, imo it's better for everyone. But it will take a toll on their bodies and if I read something right a while back it'll cause them to either not have kids later on or make it more complicated for them to concieve. If those whores were allowed to get thier tubes tied they wouldn't have to do that shit...but they have to go through alot to get there and I know they don't care enough to do it
    imageimage
    it's nothing law can do or anyone can control. It's just downright fucked up for people to use abortion for sport. thats all.
    Sure it isn't right. I would rather them not bring those kids into this world though
    imageimage
    Sure it isn't right. I would rather them wear a fucking condom though
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sum up this thread in one word.. Go!
    edited March 2012
    Sexpoliticscryin
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my three favorite things