Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Man! The rest are allllllll sheep!

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats not an insult to you dayna, i feel that way myself, thats why i havent had a kid yet...
    you should start baby making now.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats not an insult to you dayna, i feel that way myself, thats why i havent had a kid yet...
    you should start baby making now.
    nah. i'm enjoying not being a dad too much, the time will come, but the time is not now.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NO BABIES FOR ME right now
    they're so creepy and puke and poop and pee and drool everywhere.
    and make weird sounds, like an incoherent drunk person.
    incoherent drunk people creep me out too.
    Catz?
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Just so we are clear I'm pro-choice.
    You say the woman has everything to bear with carrying the child, that's bullshit! Have you ever been around a pregnant woman for any long period of time? That's pain and torture.

Have a hammer smashed into your balls. That's about the amount of pain a woman deals with during birth.
    Imagine having your flesh literally ripped apart or because you lose control, you shit yourself in front of a room of people.

Don't tell me a man can understand that pain. Don't tell me a man needing to support his wife/gf through their pregnancy is pain and torture.
    That's bullshit. 100 years ago ya sure but women are so drugged when they give birth they don't even feel it. That's way different than having a hammer in the nuts. The pain and torture was kinda a joke, but honestly it is physically and mentally draining to deal with that. Some women have it worse than others so some men have it worse than others. Also in the middle of the night when the woman is recovering for a few weeks who do you think gets up and feeds the baby, the man.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited February 2012
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    kids these days...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If I were God, I'd smite MC for not playing willy whack. [-X
    I love winning with women
    :bz
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Oh MC <_>

I Hope one day you have a boy and I hope one day you walk in on him jerking off and he busts he his nut right in your eye because you scared him right when he was about to finish.
    ... wow...

I dont even think ima have kids atm... so idk. Lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ... wow...

yea that would actually require ejaculate coming out of you
    ... wow...

Actually there are three main reasons why...

1. I doubt i'd ever get married. simply cuz i dont think a girl would want to put up with me long enough for marriage to be a question

2. I doubt a girl would ever really wanna have sex with me, let alone for the purpose of creation.

And 3. I think i'd make an AWFUL father.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    ... wow...

Actually there are three main reasons why...

1. I doubt i'd ever get married. simply cuz i dont think a girl would want to put up with me long enough for marriage to be a question

2. I doubt a girl would ever really wanna have sex with me, let alone for the purpose of creation.

And 3. I think i'd make an AWFUL father.
    I thought I was beta. Holy shit.
    That's bullshit. 100 years ago ya sure but women are so drugged when they give birth they don't even feel it. That's way different than having a hammer in the nuts. The pain and torture was kinda a joke, but honestly it is physically and mentally draining to deal with that. Some women have it worse than others so some men have it worse than others. Also in the middle of the night when the woman is recovering for a few weeks who do you think gets up and feeds the baby, the man.
    <______________________________________________________>
    News flash, those drugs don't always work. There's a reason why you still hear stories about women screaming obscenities at everyone in the room while they're trying to push out something that's bigger than a football.

Men still don't deal with any sort of physical or mental pain as severe as a woman's. A woman's body is destroyed by pregnancy. And boo-fucking-hoo the man has to put forth a little effort for a few weeks and sacrifice a little sleep, while the woman had to deal with back pain, cramps, someone playing soccer in their stomach, foot pain, lack of sleep, etc. for NINE MONTHS.

Take your misogynistic views elsewhere, they're doing nothing but fail here.
    I understand women go through a lot but I just don't think you see the other side of it. Maybe only guys you know walk away. You call me misogynistic I call you sexist. It's a team effort from start to finish. Thats why our country is so fucked up, way to many single parents, crazy women and deadbeat dads.
    Can any real fathers give some input here?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    UGH DAYNA, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!
    GOD FORBID A GUY WOULD JIZZ IN A CHICK INSTEAD OF A CONDOM!
    THATS SO HARD TO DOOOOOOOOOOO!
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    AND DEM SAMMICHES!!
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    wtf am I reading
    I love winning with women
    You're deviating from the point. I never said raising a child wasn't a team effort, but carrying and giving birth to a child is solely on the woman.

The man doesn't do much, if any, suffering until the child is actually born. That is not to say that the man does not or cannot support her, but he does not go through the same emotional and physical pain.

I am not sexist. I just have enough common sense to realize the woman goes through a lot more with pregnancy than a man does.

But making the child and helping the woman through her pregnancy can be difficult and is half the mans responsibility. I'm not saying she doesn't go through a lot but I just think your minimizing the mans role. Without a man you can't get pregnant ^so it wouldn't be an issue therefore he has a say. I guess agree to disagree