Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Man! The rest are allllllll sheep!

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    UGH DAYNA, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!
    GOD FORBID A GUY WOULD JIZZ IN A CHICK INSTEAD OF A CONDOM!
    THATS SO HARD TO DOOOOOOOOOOO!
    If guys would jizz in a condom and not in girls we wouldn't have this issue dummy. I know I would use a condom with your slut ass who knows where you been.
    you're trying to minimize what the woman goes through by saying the man needs to be thought about too while the woman carries around a 10 pound (weight fluctuating) basketball for 9 months, her hormones are raging, she emotional and can't control it, she has to be careful with how she sleeps, eats, drives, walks, bends down to pick something up, goes to the bathroom, endless back pain, not being able to control some bodily functions that are normally easy to control, gaining weight that hard to remove once she expels it from her uterus.... must I go on?

I'm not saying the man doesn't experience a little stress with trying to support his wife/gf, but don't think for a second that, politically, men have equal say in what a woman does with her uterus.
    I never said politically I said personally I would be pissed if I got my wife preggo and she aborted it without my input. I don't think it should be a political issue I think it's a private medical procedure between a dr and patient. I think that's how RP feels also that's why I like him.

I just think your minimizing what men deal with, real men. I've seen women who didn't even know they were preggo till it came out so it's not that bad for some women.
    There is nothing to minimize.
    Agree to disagree I've been there it sucks.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ITT: abbafag crying
    imageimage
    How's your dead sister?
    =)) That's one of my favorite episodes
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    shes feeling better than anyone on earth probably does lol
    jelly
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How's your dead sister?
    yo abbafagz, for real dude....

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    abba wins the coveted nola of the year award
    edited March 2012
    If you're referring to your ex needing an abortion because she and probably the baby would have died being a hard decision, then you're just dense.
    Let's see, one person lives or both the woman and the fetus die together. How romantic. I'm not sure which one I would choose <_>

and I'm not trying minimize what you went through, it sucks that that happened to her and I'm sorry you guys went through that, but I see that as a very clear decision. Save one, rather than lose both.
    She would not have died that wasn't an issue. It was just if she could have carried it and if so if it would be underdeveloped. Had it been her life at risk then ya I agree it's no decision at all.
    edited March 2012
    dead sister is really low dude
    Don't care done dealing with that stupid cunt.
    O and really low like 6 ft low?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    >Haven't been in thread since page 3
    >Jump to this page

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    image Photobucket
    If you're referring to your ex needing an abortion because she and probably the baby would have died being a hard decision, then you're just dense.
    Let's see, one person lives or both the woman and the fetus die together. How romantic. I'm not sure which one I would choose <_>

and I'm not trying minimize what you went through, it sucks that that happened to her and I'm sorry you guys went through that, but I see that as a very clear decision. Save one, rather than lose both.
    She would not have died that wasn't an issue. It was just if she could have carried it and if so if it would be underdeveloped. Had it been her life at risk then ya I agree it's no decision at all.

My x got preggo and was super sick the entire time. Her body rejected it because other blood type, it attacked it. She could have died or the baby could have or many other complications.
    So you lied? She could have very well died from how sick that was making her if she continued to carry that baby with those issues.
    I should have been more clear, she could have had a difficult birth and that could have caused her to die.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If I were to get pregnant, and I knew I wasn't ready but my partner wanted it...guess what? I would get an abortion. Too bad so sad for the guy. If he has such a problem with that he can find a female with his same views, but I doubt he'd find here. People can get pregnant on birth control and using a condom. Sometimes shit happens so to say females don't use it who get multiple abortions is silly. My mom got pregnant no matter what birth control she used..she still doesn't know why either. With Ababdon here it seems like he'll never understand that it's soley the females choice what to do with the baby. The guy can add his imput and his wishes but in the end he should know it's her final decision whatever it may be. If the guy can't understand this maybe he shouldn't stick his dick in a female yet

As for MC..it seems he has no confidence and doesn't love himself. Those are big problems in hoping to find a girl. It also seems like there's some fear there that if they find out he's a virgin, or his sexual views, they'll see him differently and won't want to be with him. If this is also the case maybe you should jerk it or take the plunge. God is not going to love you any less if you do
    imageimage
    If I were to get pregnant, and I knew I wasn't ready but my partner wanted it...guess what? I would get an abortion. Too bad so sad for the guy. If he has such a problem with that he can find a female with his same views, but I doubt he'd find here. People can get pregnant on birth control and using a condom. Sometimes shit happens so to say females don't use it who get multiple abortions is silly. My mom got pregnant no matter what birth control she used..she still doesn't know why either. With Ababdon here it seems like he'll never understand that it's soley the females choice what to do with the baby. The guy can add his imput and his wishes but in the end he should know it's her final decision whatever it may be. If the guy can't understand this maybe he shouldn't stick his dick in a female yet

As for MC..it seems he has no confidence and doesn't love himself. Those are big problems in hoping to find a girl. It also seems like there's some fear there that if they find out he's a virgin, or his sexual views, they'll see him differently and won't want to be with him. If this is also the case maybe you should jerk it or take the plunge. God is not going to love you any less if you do
    I just think in a committed adult relationship both people have equal say. Would it be ok if my wife wanted a baby and I got my nuts cut, no that would be fucked up and she would probably leave me, how is that different? If you can't respect your partners choice maybe you shouldn't let people put their dick in you.
    ^ abort. ^ abort. ^abort. ^ abort
    Abort the one on the right
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Abort the one on the right
    u missed the whole point the dood is pissing -_-