Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

bible/gov bashing for shane

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    According to alot of people I'm going to hell. I've been told many times to ask for forgiveness...mainly because it would make those people feel better. But I believe that when you die you're given choices where you want to go. The thought that you have to earn your way into "heaven" is crazy to me
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Bottle Tree :-@
    UP 8-}
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    people dont tell me im going to hell but people tell me theyre going to 'pray' for me...god i hate that
    like i said...
    chillin with a bunch of dead rockstars and writers in hell >>>>>>> singing cumbaya bullshit while holding hands in circle with jesus freaks in heaven
    I believe Jesus was a real guy, but he didn't perform miracles or any of that magical bullshit. And I don't believe in any gods.

Looks like I'm going to heaven then.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Believe in Jesus = Heaven.
    Do not belive in Jesus = Not Heaven.

Choice seems simple and clear.
    There's no proof to believe that.

Not to mention it's completely immoral if that's all it comes down to.
    like i said...
    chillin with a bunch of dead rockstars and writers in hell >>>>>>> singing cumbaya bullshit while holding hands in circle with jesus freaks in heaven
    I want to go to Purgatory. That's where all the philosophers are. 8->
    I believe Jesus was a real guy, but he didn't perform miracles or any of that magical bullshit. And I don't believe in any gods.

ill pray for you to see the light

I'll be praying for you that your prayer works so that she can see the light.

I'll be praying for you that your prayer works so that she can see the light.
    thank you good sir, ill pray in appreciation
    God creates humans.

God makes rules for humans to live by that he knows they won't be able to live up to.

God gets mad at humans for not living up to rules he set in place for them even though he knew they wouldn't be able to live up to them anyway from the start.

God comes down as his son/himself and lives a life sin free and dies to create a loophole for the rules he had set up in the beginning.

That's not love...
    Uh, Arlo, you're sooooooo stupid. You just can't comprehend the complexity of God's love, k? =;
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    According to alot of people I'm going to hell. I've been told many times to ask for forgiveness
    i wanna smack the shit outta those types of people

why do you believe jesus was real? do you believe odin was real? luke skywalker? spider-man?

why do you believe jesus was real? do you believe odin was real? luke skywalker? spider-man?
    Because there is historical evidence of him being real. I'm an atheist, dude, lol. He is a historical figure. Nothing more.

http://www.atheists.org/Did_Jesus_Exist?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i really do wish we make contact with aliens in our life time so all these religious texts can be proved to be garbage
    Dude, aliens would take one look at our species and go "LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yes but dont you think it would be enough evidence to prove that all of earths religions are in fact a bunch of bullshit made by man (or a group of men) to control the masses
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Because there is historical evidence of him being real. I'm an atheist, dude, lol. He is a historical figure. Nothing more.

http://www.atheists.org/Did_Jesus_Exist?
    i've read that before, along with others on the same topic. i still don't believe jesus was anything more than a common name.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    According to alot of people I'm going to hell. I've been told many times to ask for forgiveness...mainly because it would make those people feel better. But I believe that when you die you're given choices where you want to go. The thought that you have to earn your way into "heaven" is crazy to me
    You should just tell anyone who tells you that "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!". The bible is pretty clear that if you are trying to make judgements such as that, you'll be judged the same way. Assuming there is a God, not a single person on this planet knows where you will be going.