Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Lol, "Legends Live On"
    Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Not saying you have to be trendy to be relevant, there's a bunch of Rappers I listen to that aren't trendy that are still relevant, Immortal Technique being a good example, but no one gives a fuck about those nigguhs. Maybe extremely old school underground Hip Hop Heads, that's about it though. And I did know about them, although you'll yet again call bullshit, but I DO do my homework with this shit. I literally spent 6-7 hours one day reading all about Nas, and that's just one example. But the fact remains that ultimately, no one gives a fuck about them, and Eminem was the first one to TRULY break that mold.

if that's the case, then you should know about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPCEuTAqQM

serch helped put nas on the map

I didn't hear that, but yea, I knew about him from when I was reading about Nas. Didn't bother looking up his Music though, didn't care enough.

so...this white rapper that helped usher in a hip hop great is completely irrelevant, but eminem...who had to *get* ushered in by a different great "completely broke the mold"? don't get me wrong, i like eminem. but he's just a successful *pop* white rapper...and not even the first. beasties, vanilla ice, marky mark, house of pain all came before him.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've never understood people bragging about how fucked up they were. That's part of what turned me off to drinking in the first place people in highschool sounded like complete idiots talking about that.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what did they spell wrong? wrong form of they're but i guess it's technically spelled right.
    That's it. Just the they're - their thing
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    word to your momzzzzz I came to Drop Bombzzzzz
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I would so hang out with that guy.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im sure it's probably real sharpie.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not saying you have to be trendy to be relevant, there's a bunch of Rappers I listen to that aren't trendy that are still relevant, Immortal Technique being a good example, but no one gives a fuck about those nigguhs. Maybe extremely old school underground Hip Hop Heads, that's about it though. And I did know about them, although you'll yet again call bullshit, but I DO do my homework with this shit. I literally spent 6-7 hours one day reading all about Nas, and that's just one example. But the fact remains that ultimately, no one gives a fuck about them, and Eminem was the first one to TRULY break that mold.

if that's the case, then you should know about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPCEuTAqQM

serch helped put nas on the map

I didn't hear that, but yea, I knew about him from when I was reading about Nas. Didn't bother looking up his Music though, didn't care enough.

so...this white rapper that helped usher in a hip hop great is completely irrelevant, but eminem...who had to *get* ushered in by a different great "completely broke the mold"? don't get me wrong, i like eminem. but he's just a successful *pop* white rapper...and not even the first. beasties, vanilla ice, marky mark, house of pain all came before him.

Vanilla Ice, quite possibly the biggest joke in the history of Music, is relevant?
    Periods don't really make you that hostile.
    Photobucket
    no they really don't.

UP is just annoying as fuck with these pictures. can you find something funny since you're trying so hard?
    =D>
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    Vanilla Ice, quite possibly the biggest joke in the history of Music, is relevant?
    when did i say vanilla ice was relevant?
    Well, using him as an example, when he was a living joke from the beginning, was a bad example.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    how hard is it to not vote and shut the fuck up?
    If you're going to vote, then vote. If not, no one cares.
    this is carryover from another thread. he was insulting wake because wake was giving him more constructive criticism.

that the current opponents, minus Leah, are all amongst the oldest members on here.

so you get pissed at people when they hate on shit you do for being young? but yet you hate on people for being old? your the biggest idiot on the interwebz
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Erik hates anyone who says something he doesn't like or doesn't agree with. Then he'll use something dumb like age as an insult
    imageimage
    You fail to realize WHY I'm using their age. Not because they're old, I'll be old too, but because of all people on here, the old ones should be the ones NOT doing that childish shit. Yet they do it the most, it's fucking sad.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    No, probably not.
    My hence of humor does not relay well to most people.
    I loik your hence of humour UP but that might be because I am retarded and an
    Old crusty
    2 more days of voting! Once again, if you vote, please say so, so I know how many votes I got on here today.
    Not voting. :-bd
    Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'll vote for you Erik without listening to the others if you tell me how awesome I am and that you love me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!