Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    What's a suspension?
    Something you get when you destroy a motherfucker for talking shit about Dimebag.
    post of the day
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    \m/
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Nola it's just not possible for you to understand this type of thing that leads you on a spiritual trip and full awareness of body and mind. Maybe if you weren't so close minded and black and white towards things you could grasp it.
    =))
    i can understand why people would want to do it doe and i dont care...do it if thats your thing.. iwa sjussayin distance is too pretty for putting giant hooks in her back thats all
    hey as long as it doesnt produce permanent scarring then go for it
    well you can do what you want but its not close minded of me to think that permanently injuring your body due to an act that doesnt even derive any pleasure as pretty dumb
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Some people derive pleasure from pain, lol.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nola. Get on Netflix and watch modify. There's another one I can't remember the name of. Interesting stuff
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    this is kinda the way i see...it actually directly relates to what ape was talking about above.. if people are doing this for the reason of exercising the body and mind to make one stronger and induce postive life experinces through a challenging act..then i can support that... but if peeps are doing it for reasons like ' hey look at me i got hooks in my back im such a badass' then thats pretty dumb
    cuz i dont know if it causes permanent scarring or not and like i said your to pretty to be messed with ... it be like painting over the Sistine chapel lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm pretty sure the scarring is minimal. I know after you're done you have to have the area messaged in a way so that you make sure there are no air bubbles under the skin. I'm no expert though watch modify and I think the other one is called flesh and blood
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Distances body = Sistine Chapel? 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Nola it's just not possible for you to understand this type of thing that leads you on a spiritual trip and full awareness of body and mind. Maybe if you weren't so close minded and black and white towards things you could grasp it.
    :))
    Suck my dick. To all you faggots that talked shit and hated, said I'd never go anywhere, I'm just a bedroom Rapper, etc. I get off on proving people wrong and rubbing it in their faces, so Im'ma toot my own horn for a second. Oh, and I'm not back BTW, leaving this shithole was the best decision I've ever made, I'm out after I type this.

First off, life is as great as it possibly could be right now. Went from no friends to the best crew I could ask for, I love those nigguhs. Second off, as I said I would, I keep getting farther day by day with Music. I met an amazing Producer and we started a project called Stolen Throne, his beats are ridiculous, and we both rap. I have two releases coming out by March. Our demo, and my solo mixtape. We got a photographer, an artist who designed our logo, and is doing my Episode 95 logo as well, etc. We're getting a Music video shot soon as well. I get props on a daily basis for this Stolen Throne shit, whether online, from people I meet at parties or when I go to record, etc. We make amazing Music, and there's not a doubt in my mind that we're going somewhere. And a lot of people, including other Rappers we've talked to, have said the same. I recorded a verse the other day with 5 other nigguhs in the studio the other day, and when I was done, all of them were floored and giving me props up and down saying how ridiculous it was. And the icing on the cake that inspired me to be a cocky asshole and make this thread, we're booked for my very first show on March 3rd. Something I've dreamed of for 3 years now with no reality. And it's finally here. This, to me, is the definitive start to everything I've ever dreamed of, and I can't wait for that day. Everyone who said I'd never go anywhere at all, never even get a show, that I'd stay in my room writing every day with no progress, I laugh hysterically at you now.

You know, I was debating whether I should make this or not, figured I should just let it go, y'all are worthless to me, and I had the self satisfaction of knowing I proved you faggots wrong either way, but you know what, nah, I wanted to rub it in. Because y'all were the most pathetic group of hating lowlifes I've ever encountered. Doesn't matter it was online, the words and hate were real. And now, it's nothing but love, I've been getting so much respect for my Music, and it's the most amazing feeling in the world, especially knowing I had a pack of haters tryna bring me down on a daily basis, but look at me now, I'm doing everything I said I'd do and coming out on top. Because I never let anyone stop or bring me down, and I never will.

I guess that's all I gotta say. This is my official last post on here. Signing out after this. /Brag.

Peace.

And I leave you with this. Get used to the words in the image below. Suck my dick.

ahh good times
    that's the person everyone voted for
    Maybe people voted for him because they feel sorry for him.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe people voted to try to shut him up
    imageimage
    Ugh... if you give a mouse a cookie he will ask for a glass of milk...