Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    anyone over 30 is pretty much destined to find you embarrassing because if you'd acted the way you do when we were teenagers, you would've got your ass kicked on a daily basis. you're lucky rap has fagged out the way it has to where your kind can even survive. that doesn't mean we're "crusty", it means you're corny.

Orrr.......you're proving you're crusty as fuck and stuck in the past. I wouldn't have been able to make it when you were my age anyways, because Em hadn't paved the way yet for white Rappers, it was still all blacks, so your point is so irrelevant.
    right. because eminem was the *only* white rapper in the 90's 8-|

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >flips shit and insults everyone on the forum
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >flips shit and insults everyone on the forum again
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >rinse
    >repeat

I haven't insulted everyone who gave a vote. Just Leah and UP, really. Ape never voted. And don't start shit with me, you won't get insulted.
    how hard is it to not vote and shut the fuck up?
    If you're going to vote, then vote. If not, no one cares.
    this is carryover from another thread. he was insulting wake because wake was giving him more constructive criticism.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    It's an internet forum :| Come on now.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik gets so pissed so easily if i was a mod i would just randomly ban him some days just for the lulz
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    erik gets so pissed so easily if i was a mod i would just randomly ban him some days just for the lulz
    FUEL. TO. THE. FUCKING. FIRE. #YOLO
    anyone over 30 is pretty much destined to find you embarrassing because if you'd acted the way you do when we were teenagers, you would've got your ass kicked on a daily basis. you're lucky rap has fagged out the way it has to where your kind can even survive. that doesn't mean we're "crusty", it means you're corny.

Orrr.......you're proving you're crusty as fuck and stuck in the past. I wouldn't have been able to make it when you were my age anyways, because Em hadn't paved the way yet for white Rappers, it was still all blacks, so your point is so irrelevant.
    Dre didn't know Em was white until they met. And besides...you saying it couldn't happen because someone else didn't pave the way for you is sad. Guess you wouldn't have tried hard enough to be the first then but would have waited for someone else to so you could follow
    You're seriously just looking for a fucking argument now. Shut the fuck up you salty ass broad. I can't say what the fuck I would've done in a time I wasn't even born, I grew up idolizing Em at 4 years old. There is no world without Eminem for me, he's always been around. And yea, of course I would've tried, but I definitely wouldn't have been as confident. White Rappers are accepted now, back then, not so much. I'm sure even Em himself had his doubts.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >rinse
    >repeat

I haven't insulted everyone who gave a vote. Just Leah and UP, really. Ape never voted. And don't start shit with me, you won't get insulted.
    :)) you've insulted EVERYONE on here many many times. Don't give me that shit. I'm not just talking about today [-X
    this is carryover from another thread. he was insulting wake because wake was giving him more constructive criticism.

No, this is because y'all are salty and don't know how to shut the fuck up. It's quite embarrassing that the current opponents, minus Leah, are all amongst the oldest members on here. Really fucking embarrassing. Im'ma gather up my boys when I'm 40 and go to a high school to beat the shit out of some kids.

right. because eminem was the *only* white rapper in the 90's 8-|

Only one that people cared about, and only one that's still relevant now.
    Oh wow Erik playing the age card again. That's new.. 8-|

No, this is because y'all are salty and don't know how to shut the fuck up. It's quite embarrassing that the current opponents, minus Leah, are all amongst the oldest members on here. Really fucking embarrassing. Im'ma gather up my boys when I'm 40 and go to a high school to beat the shit out of some kids.
    cry me a fuckin' river you baby

you just can't handle what you dish out
    if i acted this way when i was 16 id have to kick my own ass
    wow. you really don't know shit about rap music...at all
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >rinse
    >repeat

:)) you've insulted EVERYONE on here many many times. Don't give me that shit. I'm not just talking about today [-X
    Lolno. You start shit, you get it back. The ones that haven't started shit with me never got insulted. Anyways, it's funny, because your old ass seems to be taking the Internet so serious, 'cause people seemed to have forgotten the bullshit and buried it since I came back, including Bianca, who was like my mortal fucking enemy on here, but your old salty ass keeps the grudge going as if any insults on here hold any weight.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm gonna take a nap. I expect to see at least 150 new posts when I return...

I-)
    I love winning with women

cry me a fuckin' river you baby

you just can't handle what you dish out
    What the fuck did I dish out you fucking dumbass? I asked for votes, and it somehow turns into WW3. Because your old salty asses love making yourselves look pathetic. It's not even the age card shit, it's just sad that the only ones putting in this much effort right now to hate on a 16 year old on the Internet, are the oldest fucks on here.
    dmx >every rapper erik listens too
    wow. you really don't know shit about rap music...at all
    Orly? Name a White Rapper still relevant right now that came up in the 80's-90's.

Eminem
    -

Oh wait.

I'll be waiting for an answer.
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >rinse
    >repeat

Lolno. You start shit, you get it back. The ones that haven't started shit with me never got insulted. Anyways, it's funny, because your old ass seems to be taking the Internet so serious, 'cause people seemed to have forgotten the bullshit and buried it since I came back, including Bianca, who was like my mortal fucking enemy on here, but your old salty ass keeps the grudge going as if any insults on here hold any weight.
    That's because I only need to be shown who a person is once. And don't worry, Bianca will be tearing you apart again within two weeks, tops. It's always the same pattern on here.