Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And...who's talking about them? Who gives a fuck about them?
    um...people who know hip hop maybe.

you're telling me that if someone's not trendy, that they aren't relevant? if so, you're dumber than i thought. you'd be lucky to achieve what those rappers have achieved.
    Not saying you have to be trendy to be relevant, there's a bunch of Rappers I listen to that aren't trendy that are still relevant, Immortal Technique being a good example, but no one gives a fuck about those nigguhs. Maybe extremely old school underground Hip Hop Heads, that's about it though. And I did know about them, although you'll yet again call bullshit, but I DO do my homework with this shit. I literally spent 6-7 hours one day reading all about Nas, and that's just one example. But the fact remains that ultimately, no one gives a fuck about them, and Eminem was the first one to TRULY break that mold.

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Erik said he was a god though, so shouldn't he be able to get all the votes he wants from his loyal followers? :-?
    Photobucket
    None of my newest shit has had anything to do with y'all, and it still remains real.
    i call bullshit

that sex rap you posted reminded me of steve carrell describing boobs as "feeling like sandbags". i wonder if you're still a virgin

Lol wow. You're sad. Try way too hard. Not a virgin, just got with a bitch a few weeks ago, and did pretty much everything with my ex when we dated.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

you're telling me that if someone's not trendy, that they aren't relevant? if so, you're dumber than i thought. you'd be lucky to achieve what those rappers have achieved.
    Not saying you have to be trendy to be relevant, there's a bunch of Rappers I listen to that aren't trendy that are still relevant, Immortal Technique being a good example, but no one gives a fuck about those nigguhs. Maybe extremely old school underground Hip Hop Heads, that's about it though. And I did know about them, although you'll yet again call bullshit, but I DO do my homework with this shit. I literally spent 6-7 hours one day reading all about Nas, and that's just one example. But the fact remains that ultimately, no one gives a fuck about them, and Eminem was the first one to TRULY break that mold.

if that's the case, then you should know about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPCEuTAqQM

serch helped put nas on the map
    None of my newest shit has had anything to do with y'all, and it still remains real.
    and it still remains real.
    still remains real.
    real.
    How's it real? Like...so everything you've rapped about you've done or gone through? Doubt it
    Yes, actually. Of course, there's metaphors and shit that are hyperboles, but that's just a part of Hip Hop lyrics in general. But I've fucked, I've gotten fucked up, I've been to huge parties, I don't lie in my shit.
    Kinda looks like he has piss stains on his jacket.

Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    still remains real.
    real.
    How's it real? Like...so everything you've rapped about you've done or gone through? Doubt it
    Yes, actually. Of course, there's metaphors and shit that are hyperboles, but that's just a part of Hip Hop lyrics in general. But I've fucked, I've gotten fucked up, I've been to huge parties, I don't lie in my shit.
    So the sex rap and 100% of what you rap about has happened to you..
    imageimage

if that's the case, then you should know about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPCEuTAqQM

serch helped put nas on the map

I didn't hear that, but yea, I knew about him from when I was reading about Nas. Didn't bother looking up his Music though, didn't care enough.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol ya but rappers who say there names a million times is pretty annoying doe
    still remains real.
    real.
    So the sex rap and 100% of what you rap about has happened to you..
    What in that track are you asking happened? The line about anal? My penis has had contact with anal walls. The line about making a bitch fidget? I made my ex shake like crazy a bunch of times. Be specific.
    Only men with small dicks usually brag about their sex life.
    Photobucket
    i love when erik talks sex its so funny
    I clearly remember you never smoking weed less than 2 years ago.
    Maybe less than 365 days ago even.

Ya, you clearly know about getting fucked up.
    You're retarded. It's been almost 2 years since I started smoking weed, and even so, I was drinking before that. Just this Saturday, I was at a huge party and got stupidly fucked up. So yea, I know about getting fucked up, I'm not fake in my shit. But keep being ignorant. I'm not gonna sit here having a pissing contest over something as stupid as getting fucked up.

erik make an impromptu sex rap right nao and ill vote for u
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hold up. I thought we were voting for the biggest faggot? ...It's for your raps? Fuck... I want to take my votes back.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    horrible grammar and punctuation.
    D+
    you didn't deduct for spelling?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't want to be specific and I'm not re-listening to that shit to analyze it either
    imageimage
    erik make an impromptu sex rap right nao and ill vote for u