Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol they didn't ask why you opened it? And also look at half this forum you should be wrote up every day
    whenever open dns blocks the opening of a site, an email goes to my office manager that gets me written up. i'm gonna have to explain why i tried to access the site on monday
    Is it a big deal or will it just be a slap on the wrist type thing
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Lol they didn't ask why you opened it? And also look at half this forum you should be wrote up every day
    whenever open dns blocks the opening of a site, an email goes to my office manager that gets me written up. i'm gonna have to explain why i tried to access the site on monday
    Is it a big deal or will it just be a slap on the wrist type thing
    i'll wiggle out of it. i was just told last week that i'm the best employee the firm has. i never fuck up, i'm always on time, i'm really fast at what i do and nobody ever argues with me.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    wtf is on that site?
    It was just an article about the guy in the picture
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wtf is on that site?
    I didnt check out the site, only that link I sent. It was an article talking about that dude and his face. it had before and after pictures... nothing sexual. Actually probably the exact opposite of sexual, cause that dude is never getting laid ever.
    it's a body mod website. lots of extreme stuff and nakedness.
    not obvious from the link I sent doe
    Distance we should do a suspension at rock on the range.
    I want to do one. Told my wife about it. She thought it would be cool for me to experience once but she wouldn't do it. She can't handle needles like that
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    distance please dont ever do a suspension
    ur far too pretty for that stuff
    Nola it's just not possible for you to understand this type of thing that leads you on a spiritual trip and full awareness of body and mind. Maybe if you weren't so close minded and black and white towards things you could grasp it.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    that was the gayest thing ive ever heard
    imageimage
    i'd like to try it. you ever go to Hell City?
    No ma'am. That's the convention in Columbus isn't it? I was supposed to go one year and enter one of the categories for tattooing but I ended up canceling my half sleeve.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's a suspension?
    When they pierce you with hooks and raise you a couple feet off of the ground.
    that was the gayest thing ive ever heard
    Eriks rap or what I said?
    What's a suspension?
    you dont want to know.
    i'd like to try it. you ever go to Hell City?
    No ma'am. That's the convention in Columbus isn't it? I was supposed to go one year and enter one of the categories for tattooing but I ended up canceling my half sleeve.
    yesss, it's awesome. it's usually around the same time as ROTR. :bz
    I will make it up there eventually. I really want to go.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What's a suspension?
    Something you get when you destroy a motherfucker for talking shit about Dimebag.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not voting. :-bd
    Cunt is still salty I see.

Thanks Alex!