Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how hard is it to not vote and shut the fuck up?
    This. She knows what the fuck's up.

But you're asking the impossible amongst children.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

What the fuck did I dish out you fucking dumbass? I asked for votes, and it somehow turns into WW3. Because your old salty asses love making yourselves look pathetic. It's not even the age card shit, it's just sad that the only ones putting in this much effort right now to hate on a 16 year old on the Internet, are the oldest fucks on here.
    fuck, you're an idiot. this is what happened...
    you're lucky it's wake critiquing your shit. at least he's nice about it
    Your straight up hating doesn't bother me. 'Cause it's the most ignorant on here, and shows you're crusty as shit, and only makes you look embarrassing and pathetic, based on your age.
    hence, where we are now. how soon you forget [-X
    >flips shit and insults everyone on the forum
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >flips shit and insults everyone on the forum again
    >begs for votes
    >people vote
    >rinse
    >repeat

I haven't insulted everyone who gave a vote. Just Leah and UP, really. Ape never voted. And don't start shit with me, you won't get insulted.
    :)) you've insulted EVERYONE on here many many times. Don't give me that shit. I'm not just talking about today [-X
    Lolno. You start shit, you get it back. The ones that haven't started shit with me never got insulted. Anyways, it's funny, because your old ass seems to be taking the Internet so serious, 'cause people seemed to have forgotten the bullshit and buried it since I came back, including Bianca, who was like my mortal fucking enemy on here, but your old salty ass keeps the grudge going as if any insults on here hold any weight.
    That's because I only need to be shown who a person is once. And don't worry, Bianca will be tearing you apart again within two weeks, tops. It's always the same pattern on here.
    If she does, it'll be due to a new argument of some sort. But she seems to have been able to forget about the shit that went down before I left, as have I about her, and we fucking HATED eachother. But it's the internet, fucking forget about it you crusty old faggot. This isn't real life. For instance, if mine and Bianca's arguments were IRL, we'd probably still be hostile, but it's the Internet, I don't give a fuck, and neither should you.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    You're seriously just looking for a fucking argument now. Shut the fuck up you salty ass broad. I can't say what the fuck I would've done in a time I wasn't even born, I grew up idolizing Em at 4 years old. There is no world without Eminem for me, he's always been around. And yea, of course I would've tried, but I definitely wouldn't have been as confident. White Rappers are accepted now, back then, not so much. I'm sure even Em himself had his doubts.
    No, I'm really not looking for a fight. You think everyone is though. You brought what I said on yourself from how you replied. Maybe you should have said things differently if you didn't want someone to think what I said. And 4 years old? How where you even allowd to listen to that shit at that age? Smh
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) Erik's so pissed, he's not even typing like a wigger wannabe anymore. Maybe he is catz son? @-) Catz only stops typing in z's when he's really pissed!

What the fuck did I dish out you fucking dumbass? I asked for votes, and it somehow turns into WW3. Because your old salty asses love making yourselves look pathetic. It's not even the age card shit, it's just sad that the only ones putting in this much effort right now to hate on a 16 year old on the Internet, are the oldest fucks on here.
    Your straight up hating doesn't bother me. 'Cause it's the most ignorant on here, and shows you're crusty as shit, and only makes you look embarrassing and pathetic, based on your age.
    Yea, and what is that due to? Your constant immature bullshit and riding on my dick, not being able to leave me the fuck alone. I didn't start shit with you. And that's not why this started anyways, but nevertheless, you have to be a childish bitch and drag it over to another thread? I clearly annoy you, you clearly hate me, so be the "adult" you're 'sposed to be, and just fucking block me. This shit is just pathetic and embarrassing on you.
    Only one that people cared about, and only one that's still relevant now.
    wow. you really don't know shit about rap music...at all
    Orly? Name a White Rapper still relevant right now that came up in the 80's-90's.

Eminem
    -

Oh wait.

I'll be waiting for an answer.
    el-p is still around. ill bill is too. can't say i know of many black rappers that have stuck around that long either. jay-z, nas, snoop. you act like eminem was the first white rapper though, and that's ignorant. i'm not even talking about beastie boys and vanilla ice. mc serch was puttin' it down a decade before eminem.

Yea, and what is that due to? Your constant immature bullshit and riding on my dick, not being able to leave me the fuck alone. I didn't start shit with you. And that's not why this started anyways, but nevertheless, you have to be a childish bitch and drag it over to another thread? I clearly annoy you, you clearly hate me, so be the "adult" you're 'sposed to be, and just fucking block me. This shit is just pathetic and embarrassing on you.
    i still fail to see how i was provoking you :-??
    edited February 2012
    Ain't you got some raps to be flowin?
    Money to be makin?

Naw, you'd rather be on here and act like tough actin Tinactin and 'talk' about what you are going to do,.... instead of do it.
    the only way erik can put any type of realness into his rhymes is if he writes about us. he prolly only came back to this board so he'd have "haters" to talk about :))
    "riding dick" doesn't even mean what he thinks. i laugh every time i see him use it.
    Orly? Name a White Rapper still relevant right now that came up in the 80's-90's.

Eminem
    -

Oh wait.

el-p is still around. ill bill is too. can't say i know of many black rappers that have stuck around that long either. jay-z, nas, snoop. you act like eminem was the first white rapper though, and that's ignorant. i'm not even talking about beastie boys and vanilla ice. mc serch was puttin' it down a decade before eminem.
    And...who's talking about them? Who gives a fuck about them? Never said Em was the first Rapper, but he was the first to break out of that mold and ultimately be taken seriously and making it huge. He paved the way for white Rappers to finally have their own lane and be taken seriously. We're still somewhat the minorities in the Rap game, but it's becoming more and more common, and more and more accepted, it's not just a black genre anymore.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never voted because I told you I'm not going to blindly vote I'm going to listen to everyone involved and vote for the best I've only heard yours like I said I didn't like the beat the rest was fine, not good, but fine. If yours is the best I'll vote.

I hope everyone on this forum including you Erik succeed at your goals it's stupid to not want someone to get what they want out of life.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012

Eminem
    -

Oh wait.

I don't think that it's important if they're still around today because the original point you had made was that Eminem was the first to actually break ground for white people in the rap genre. That's what Satan is responding to.

He honestly seems to know his shit, and I wouldn't be so quick to assume that there was no room for white rappers to "make it" before Eminem came into the picture.

Edit: He already responded to it. And Erik you seem like you'd dismiss any answer he gave you. How do you know that white rappers couldn't make it before Eminem?
    Money to be makin?

Naw, you'd rather be on here and act like tough actin Tinactin and 'talk' about what you are going to do,.... instead of do it.
    the only way erik can put any type of realness into his rhymes is if he writes about us. he prolly only came back to this board so he'd have "haters" to talk about :))
    None of my newest shit has had anything to do with y'all, and it still remains real. I have many other, more important, subjects, than some crusty bitches on the Internet.
    Money to be makin?

Going to the Chi tonight and writing all night, and gonna be in the studio getting work done all day tomorrow for a 10 hour session. I'm just blowing time right now.
    And...who's talking about them? Who gives a fuck about them?
    um...people who know hip hop maybe.

you're telling me that if someone's not trendy, that they aren't relevant? if so, you're dumber than i thought. you'd be lucky to achieve what those rappers have achieved.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    remember when mark walberg was a wigger :-))
    now he avoids the subject like the plague cuz being a wigger is so godamn embarrassing
    None of my newest shit has had anything to do with y'all, and it still remains real.
    i call bullshit

that sex rap you posted reminded me of steve carrell describing boobs as "feeling like sandbags". i wonder if you're still a virgin

Eminem
    -

Oh wait.

I don't think that it's important if they're still around today because the original point you had made was that Eminem was the first to actually break ground for white people in the rap genre. That's what Satan is responding to.

He honestly seems to know his shit, and I wouldn't be so quick to assume that there was no room for white rappers to "make it" before Eminem came into the picture.

Edit: He already responded to it. And Erik you seem like you'd dismiss any answer he gave you. How do you know that white rappers couldn't make it before Eminem?
    I didn't say they couldn't, any white boy could've been the first to find the ultimate success that he did in Hip Hop, but the fact remains that HE was the one that actually did it. Didn't say someone else COULDN'T have, but no one else DID until him. And even then, it took until Asher Roth and Mac Miller to see another white boy make it big in Hip Hop.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    None of my newest shit has had anything to do with y'all, and it still remains real.
    and it still remains real.
    still remains real.
    real.
    How's it real? Like...so everything you've rapped about you've done or gone through? Doubt it
    imageimage