Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    To add on to what Nola said, I think musicians see music in a much different way than non-musicians. They just have this eye for it. All you're talking about is getting bitches. And GOOD musicians do it cause they love it, not to get famous.

lol im willing to bet that a good portion of them also want to get famous

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    To add on to what Nola said, I think musicians see music in a much different way than non-musicians. They just have this eye for it. All you're talking about is getting bitches. And GOOD musicians do it cause they love it, not to get famous.

Yeah, but the really good ones did it because they love it.
    I've never heard a good musician who just wanted fame.

Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Actually the guys in BOTDF straight up admitted that they did it for the money and fame. They hate their own "music." lol
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone else here think Trixy should let Erik tap her?

Actually the guys in BOTDF straight up admitted that they did it for the money and fame. They hate their own "music." lol
    Yeah, and they suck. lol.
    Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited January 2012
    they all want fame....there are really only two guys off the top of my head that have made it that don't enjoy being famous/center of attention...kurt cobain and MJK
    No, thank you.
    Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sexual tension. Sexual tension everywhere.
    I love winning with women
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was kinda creepy wake
    I don't want his tiny dick. [-X
    Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    :|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    so you saw it too. come on you two... Make this happen!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i true artist is never truly satisfied with his work and is always in a constant struggle to make it better..all great artist are borderline perfectionists that are usually kinda miserable people but make amazing art... i dont see this in u at all really
    That's me. I constantly listen to Kendrick Lamar or The Weeknd and get down on myself, thinking "I need to be that good.", but it does just that, pushes me to work harder to get that good.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    they all want fame....there are really only two guys off the top of my head that have made it that don't enjoy being famous/center of attention...kurt cobain and MJK
    you dont know alot of artists then
    edited January 2012
    That was kinda creepy wake
    :)) =)) I would have thought you of all people would have seen through joke in disguise.
    so you saw it too. come on you two... Make this happen!
    Wake, go hold your children instead of talking about things that make me wanna vomit.

Photobucket
    Trixy - You should listen to one of Erik's actually good raps. He's not that bad. Erik- Post up that Rap you did against jobe. you know the one. that was sweet.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik i dont doubt ur determination, i think you got heart (even tho the musical direction you are in i find completely useless) but unlike most of ur rapper buddies being humble in ur music does get you farther... the people who rap about how awesome they are arent true artists and youll see that as you get older
    Trixy - You should listen to one of Erik's actually good raps. He's not that bad. Erik- Post up that Rap you did against jobe. you know the one. that was sweet.
    No, thanks.
    Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, you yet again make yourself look stupid. Music is my life and literally all I care about. I want to get famous to be able to make it a profession and be well off, money wise, doing the only thing I love. Music can't realistically be a profession that brings in even DECENT money, unless you make it big. And there's also the fact that I wanna push myself, I don't wanna live the basic 9-5 life that billions live, I wanna live the special spotlight life that only a privileged few get to experience, and be remembered by the world when I die. I won't be happy with any other professions. It's not for "bitches" at all, but continue being ignorant and uninformed.