Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) I don't think I've ever seen Brad so mad. Trixy got under his skin bad
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Let's just kill ourselves. It's the only way since we will never be famous rappers.
    Okay. At least that's attention seeking enough! So we're somewhat like the great, famous rapping Erik!
    Now I'm going to be obsessed with him for a few months and tell everyone how much he has influenced my life and get tattoos of him and then move on to something else.
    "Erik saved my life" right across the chest?
    LOLLLLLL YES.
    What. A. Great. Idea.
    You should get his face tattooed on you somewhere too. SINCE HE'S SO FAMOUS AND INSPIRING.
    Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You said enough compliments to keep you happy. Compliments are a form of positive attention. Therefore, you need positive attention to be happy. Attention whore.
    No, I don't NEED the positive comments to stay happy, I'm happy 'cause of so many other things in my life right now. But it's common knowledge that you want to be looked at as good in a field of work that you plan to make a career, yes? So, obviously, it makes me happy to see my hard work pay off and finally get steady positive feedback. Has nothing to do with being an attention whore.

Then why are you back?
    If you're implying that I'm posting solely 'cause I'm an attention whore, then so is everyone else. I didn't come back for attention, I've been perfectly fucking fine without any of you nigguhs.

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This thread gets an F--. Would not read again. Shouldn't have read at all.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Lol, nice try again, but I haven't moved on from OF, they're still my absolute favorite, and I wouldn't be rapping if it wasn't for them, they were my main inspiration., but I just haven't bumped them in a while 'cause I was bumping them so much that I made their Music boring after a while. Happens to a lot of people with their favorite artists.

inb4: you put "about you".
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    TBH...i would like erik to stick around
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You said enough compliments to keep you happy. Compliments are a form of positive attention. Therefore, you need positive attention to be happy. Attention whore.
    No, I don't NEED the positive comments to stay happy, I'm happy 'cause of so many other things in my life right now. But it's common knowledge that you want to be looked at as good in a field of work that you plan to make a career, yes? So, obviously, it makes me happy to see my hard work pay off and finally get steady positive feedback. Has nothing to do with being an attention whore.

Then why are you back?
    If you're implying that I'm posting solely 'cause I'm an attention whore, then so is everyone else. I didn't come back for attention, I've been perfectly fucking fine without any of you nigguhs.

Then why are you stressing yourself out arguing with people on the internet
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik likes some of the worst music ive ever seen, says some of the dumbest things ive ever read, has some of the worst looking tats ive ever seen on a humn, but at least he is pushing towards a goal now.. imo cant hate on him for that... he could be a little less cocky about it doe
    How I feel about Erik's music:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    calm down slipknot girl
    calm down slipknot girl
    I'm actually really chill right now.
    Photobucket

Then why are you back?

Then why are you stressing yourself out arguing with people on the internet
    I'm perfectly fine. If you've noticed, I haven't flipped out at all. I don't know why I used to flip out so much when y'all dissed my Music. I get enough compliments from people in real life who actually know what they're talking about, to care about what nigguhs I've never met on a Metal forum think about my Music.
    erik likes some of the worst music ive ever seen, says some of the dumbest things ive ever read, has some of the worst looking tats ive ever seen on a humn, but at least he is pushing towards a goal now.. imo cant hate on him for that... he could be a little less cocky about it doe
    I been working towards a goal for a minute. And humble and nice gets you shit in this world, arrogant and aggressive works, and it shows. Even in shit not involving careers, why you think the nice guy never gets bitches?
    I'll probably get shit for it, but here's my two cents: Yes, arrogance and being aggressive can get you there, but it won't keep you there.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Your favorite band is SlipKnoT lol. So irrelevant. Have you even heard my shit, or are you yet again following the crowd?
    i true artist is never truly satisfied with his work and is always in a constant struggle to make it better..all great artist are borderline perfectionists that are usually kinda miserable people but make amazing art... i dont see this in u at all really
    Photobucket
    Your favorite band is SlipKnoT lol. So irrelevant. Have you even heard my shit, or are you yet again following the crowd?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmInAnxECPE
    Photobucket
    To add on to what Nola said, I think musicians see music in a much different way than non-musicians. They just have this eye for it. All you're talking about is getting bitches. And GOOD musicians do it cause they love it, not to get famous.
    Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i true artist is never truly satisfied with his work and is always in a constant struggle to make it better..all great artist are borderline perfectionists that are usually kinda miserable people but make amazing art...
    Dammit this is true.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?