Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friends and my mom give me compliments, too. It must be because I'm so amazing.

Nice try, but I hadn't even met half of them before that day, so it wasn't a friend thing, I'm just a boss and kill it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2012
    I'm loling, it's like people are preparing her for her first gang fight or something haha

I don't see this turning into pages of fighting. Erik'll be gone by then.
    I'm wrong. Every fucking time I say the same thing and I'm always fucking wrong.

image Photobucket
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    My friends and my mom give me compliments, too. It must be because I'm so amazing.
    You're amazing.

Another compliment for you, even though we will never be anywhere close to Erik.):
    Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Nice try, but I hadn't even met half of them before that day, so it wasn't a friend thing, I'm just a boss and kill it.
    People that you haven't met before, and give you compliments on something you all have in common with and enjoy? Well I must be shit out of luck. I have never had that happen once with my drawings I have posted on the internet. No, not one. You must be talented.
    You're amazing.

Another compliment for you, even though we will never be anywhere close to Erik.):
    I cry myself to sleep every night because I will never be as successful as him. :(
    You're amazing.

I cry myself to sleep every night because I will never be as successful as him. :(
    Same): it tears me a part inside. I'll never be as famous as Erik.
    Photobucket
    Let's just kill ourselves. It's the only way since we will never be famous rappers.
    You retards that are still hung up on the illusion that I'm an attention whore
    I get enough props and compliments daily to keep me happy.

Lol, that doesn't even make sense. A, you don't have to be an attention whore for compliments on something your life is based around to make you happy. B, I don't ask for it or seek it, I let the Music speak for itself, and hard work earned that shit. Now you're just trying way too hard.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You said enough compliments to keep you happy. Compliments are a form of positive attention. Therefore, you need positive attention to be happy. Attention whore.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Let's just kill ourselves. It's the only way since we will never be famous rappers.
    Okay. At least that's attention seeking enough! So we're somewhat like the great, famous rapping Erik!
    Photobucket
    You said enough compliments to keep you happy. Compliments are a form of positive attention. Therefore, you need positive attention to be happy. Attention whore.
    ^:)^
    Photobucket
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You retards that are still hung up on the illusion that I'm an attention whore
    I get enough props and compliments daily to keep me happy.

:))

People that you haven't met before, and give you compliments on something you all have in common with and enjoy? Well I must be shit out of luck. I have never had that happen once with my drawings I have posted on the internet. No, not one. You must be talented.
    Lol, you're stupid and trying way too hard to belittle me. It doesn't matter what we have in common. If I wasn't good, I wouldn't have gotten props. I've seen them tear nigguhs apart in there and tell them how much their verse sucked. But I killed it, and they recognized and appreciated it. I don't tell every Rapper he's dope just 'cause we both rap, and neither does any other Rapper.

Lol, you're stupid and trying way too hard to belittle me. It doesn't matter what we have in common. If I wasn't good, I wouldn't have gotten props. I've seen them tear nigguhs apart in there and tell them how much their verse sucked. But I killed it, and they recognized and appreciated it. I don't tell every Rapper he's dope just 'cause we both rap, and neither does any other Rapper.
    Okay. At least that's attention seeking enough! So we're somewhat like the great, famous rapping Erik!
    Now I'm going to be obsessed with him for a few months and tell everyone how much he has influenced my life and get tattoos of him and then move on to something else.
    No, I don't NEED the positive comments to stay happy, I'm happy 'cause of so many other things in my life right now. But it's common knowledge that you want to be looked at as good in a field of work that you plan to make a career, yes? So, obviously, it makes me happy to see my hard work pay off and finally get steady positive feedback. Has nothing to do with being an attention whore.

Now I'm going to be obsessed with him for a few months and tell everyone how much he has influenced my life and get tattoos of him and then move on to something else.
    "Erik saved my life" right across the chest?
    Photobucket
    "Erik saved my life" right across the chest?
    LOLLLLLL YES.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, I don't NEED the positive comments to stay happy, I'm happy 'cause of so many other things in my life right now. But it's common knowledge that you want to be looked at as good in a field of work that you plan to make a career, yes? So, obviously, it makes me happy to see my hard work pay off and finally get steady positive feedback. Has nothing to do with being an attention whore.

Then why are you back?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Lol, nice try again, but I haven't moved on from OF, they're still my absolute favorite, and I wouldn't be rapping if it wasn't for them, they were my main inspiration., but I just haven't bumped them in a while 'cause I was bumping them so much that I made their Music boring after a while. Happens to a lot of people with their favorite artists.