Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd just like to say, Erik, you know NOTHING about me or what my dreams are. I just said I haven't tried yet, doesn't mean I won't ever yet. You were stupid enough to share your dreams on the internet, where you'll obviously get slammed. So I have ambition.

And BT is a genius.
    Photobucket
    Exactly. Slamming someone's aspirations, 'cause you have none. Otherwise, there's no logical reason to do so. Pathetic. And haven't started yet, so bash me for starting early and getting a head start, pathetic yet again. What's there to be bashed? Kids my age are barely ever this focused on their careers already, or have no fucking clue what they want to do, you're obviously included in one or both of those categories, yet it's my life at 16. Step out of the big leagues, bitch. You have absolutely nothing on me, yet you wanna try and belittle me for trying to make something fucking amazing of my life. And the fact that you said I should expect to have my dreams shit on, shows how truly stuck up you are. Bitch, you been here for three days. Get rid of that sense of authority, and respect your elders. ;)
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    You're reading a very erotic form.
    Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2012
    I hate that I'm getting drawn into this.. But come on, Erik, what where your aspirations a year ago today? As far as I know hip hop wasn't the thing at the time.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    look i dont need reassurance, i know the truth and u cant take that away
    The truth will set you free.
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have no clue what's erotic about this, but ok :))
    imageimage
    my nipples are hard, thats a good start
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

And BT is a genius.
    I am also the top ten freshest dressed on this site.
    Probably #2, with #1 being me(;
    btw, remember how you said in a trashy town or w/e, is it Lewisville?

Not exactly trashy. It's a pretty nice place, just the people are trashy.

Sounds like Lewisville. Lol.
    People are trashy and fake in Flower Mound (if you know where that is).
    The people here are better than FM, imo. Flower Mound people and the surrounding areas (esp. during high school) would always call Lewisville HS the "poor" school just because of the minorities they sent to us. It was hilarious though. Every time we had a charity competition with the other schools we would raise more money than all of them combined every time.

And I have to have a little pride in my city. My dad has been involved in local politics for a few decades and he's gotten some pretty awesome shit done. So it's not all bad. I just hate rednecks and conservatives.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    When you're married you'll understand the importance of fresh produce. 8-X
    Lol'd so hard. Not even sure why.
    I love winning with women
    edited January 2012
    I hate that I'm getting drawn into this.. But come on, Erik, what where your aspirations a year ago today? As far as I know hip hop wasn't the thing at the time.
    Was, actually. Started getting back into Hip Hop around then. And my year anniversary of starting to officially rap is coming up soon. But like I said, grew up with Hip Hop, and Music, no matter the genre, has been my only dream ever since I was about 11-12. My whole life actually, but it was around then that I officially decided I wanted to do Music for a living, and it's only grown stronger.
    It's a real Cole world.......no Snuggie.
    Wonderbarrrr goes on the offensive. Nola may have bit off more than he can chew.

TUNE IN NEXT POST
    image Photobucket

And BT is a genius.
    I am also the top ten freshest dressed on this site.
    Probably #2, with #1 being me(;
    btw, remember how you said in a trashy town or w/e, is it Lewisville?

Not exactly trashy. It's a pretty nice place, just the people are trashy.

Sounds like Lewisville. Lol.
    People are trashy and fake in Flower Mound (if you know where that is).
    The people here are better than FM, imo. Flower Mound people and the surrounding areas (esp. during high school) would always call Lewisville HS the "poor" school just because of the minorities they sent to us. It was hilarious though. Every time we had a charity competition with the other schools we would raise more money than all of them combined every time.

And I have to have a little pride in my city. My dad has been involved in local politics for a few decades and he's gotten some pretty awesome shit done. So it's not all bad. I just hate rednecks and conservatives.
    Yeah, Marcus always talks about how shitty Lewisville is. So many idiots, half the reason why I'm homeschooled.
    It's good you have pride in it. I hate the reds and conservatives too. Lewisville is a cute place imo. Especially since they have Taco Bueno. My dad works at the hospital there as an ob/gyn. He was on 16 and pregnant as the girl's doctor. Lol..
    Photobucket
    Goddamnit you totally messed up the whole "Tune in next post"
    image Photobucket
    Lol owned Trix R 4 Kids. No reply = Success.
    - ive gotten cuter chicks than ur sister, shes cute id stick my penis in her talk hole but it wouldve only been cuz she ur sis
    - if i spit my game to her id go to her one on one without ur outside interference and i gaurntee didgits, then i could go to mayhem and beat ur skinny ass
    - your the one who brought it up from over a year ago, obv it had some effect on u
    - ive gotten cuter chicks than ur sister, shes cute id stick my penis in her talk hole but it wouldve only been cuz she ur sis
    - if i spit my game to her id go to her one on one without ur outside interference and i gaurntee didgits, then i could go to mayhem and beat ur skinny ass
    - your the one who brought it up from over a year ago, obv it had some effect on u
    ARE YOU GONNA GO P90X ON DAT NIGGUH?

Were you talking to me?
    Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Yeah, Marcus always talks about how shitty Lewisville is. So many idiots, half the reason why I'm homeschooled.
    It's good you have pride in it. I hate the reds and conservatives too. Lewisville is a cute place imo. Especially since they have Taco Bueno. My dad works at the hospital there as an ob/gyn. He was on 16 and pregnant as the girl's doctor. Lol..
    Really?! What's his name? I might know him since I go to that OBGYN. :))
    Were you talking to me?
    YA DON'T SAY?