Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    @ Nola, right? Everyone I know knows I do it, haha. Even my boyfriend said he would totally do it if he was a girl, lmao.
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574

Oh, I still plan on that.

What happened to stripping on cam for money? ;)

You seem desperate for insults. Go rap about people making fun of you on the internet.
    Hey, make sure if he does, you get credit for the idea since he's gonna be SO famous.
    Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited January 2012
    @ Nola, right? Everyone I know knows I do it, haha. Even my boyfriend said he would totally do it if he was a girl, lmao.
    you 2 shood bang on cam, sounds kind of exciting and i bet ud rake in $$$$$

i would srsly do it right now if i could but only dudes would watch guy cams lol

You seem desperate for insults. Go rap about people making fun of you on the internet.
    Hey, make sure if he does, you get credit for the idea since he's gonna be SO famous.
    Oh no, he's written paragraphs on how famous he's already gotten from doing local shows. And he can predict the future. He's going to be famous, man. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE.
    I did form my own opinion. It's:You're obnoxious and I don't like you. And you suck musically.
    Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Nothings wrong with being arrogant. I mean, it makes you look like an asshole, but you're arrogant so you don't care.
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YOU GUYS I'M DEF NOT COMING BACK

HEY GUYS NOT COMING BACK, JUST TELLING YOU I MADE IT

HEY GUYS, NOT BACK, JUST HIGH

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK, WANNA ARGUE ABOUT WHEN I WAS HIGH?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Oh no, he's written paragraphs on how famous he's already gotten from doing local shows. And he can predict the future. He's going to be famous, man. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE.
    I feel so honored to be in the same thread as such a big celebrity.
    Photobucket
    you 2 shood bang on cam, sounds kind of exciting and i bet ud rake in $$$$$

i would srsly do it right now if i could but only dudes would watch guy cams lol
    LOL He would be so uncomfortable.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

As do you, thanks for using the same generic insult everyone else on here uses against me. And nah, we off that. I barely deal with y'all anymore.

Bitch, don't act like you know me. You been here for three days.

OH MY GOD YOU INDIAN HAIRED GIRLY NOSED FAGGOT

HOP OFF HIS COCK

I CAN'T BELIEVE PATHETIC HATER SCUM LIKE YOU IS STILL TALKING ABOUT HIM

TALK ABOUT OBSESSED

As do you, thanks for using the same generic insult everyone else on here uses against me. And nah, we off that. I barely deal with y'all anymore.

Bitch, don't act like you know me. You been here for three days.

Lol @ "I barely deal with y'all anymore."
    Photobucket

OH MY GOD YOU INDIAN HAIRED GIRLY NOSED FAGGOT

HOP OFF HIS COCK

I CAN'T BELIEVE PATHETIC HATER SCUM LIKE YOU IS STILL TALKING ABOUT HIM

TALK ABOUT OBSESSED
    HE'S NOT EVEN HE-oh nevermind
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Then, for the love of god, stop "dealing" with us.
    Why is Bradley still trying to insult me.. :-?
    Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I did form my own opinion. It's:You're obnoxious and I don't like you. And you suck musically.
    Says a bitch who doesn't know me. And says you, which doesn't phase me. I get enough props and compliments daily to keep me happy. ;) The general opinion is opposite of yours. I made a studio full of people drop their jaws last week when they heard my verse, a stuck up bitch on the internet really isn't phasing me right now.

My friends and my mom give me compliments, too. It must be because I'm so amazing.
    You retards that are still hung up on the illusion that I'm an attention whore
    I get enough props and compliments daily to keep me happy.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Says a bitch who doesn't know me. And says you, which doesn't phase me. I get enough props and compliments daily to keep me happy. ;) The general opinion is opposite of yours. I made a studio full of people drop their jaws last week when they heard my verse, a stuck up bitch on the internet really isn't phasing me right now.

Oh, I'm so hurt. God, I'm so sorry. You're SUCH a musical genius.
    Photobucket