Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Be gone for more months. Or forever. That would be nice, too.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Or slit your throat...

I mean, if we're gonna throw suggestions out there. Just trying to be a friendly neighbor. :)
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    I agree with BT. I think he's attention seeking too...
    Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    says the girl who has over 600 posts in 3 days...
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Half of which about Slipknot
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    says the girl who has over 600 posts in 3 days...
    I'm not attention seeking. Lol.
    Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik > Trixy

Eriks my nigguh
    I've only talked about them unless someone mentioned something and they were relevant.
    Photobucket
    Yeah, I really don't care about how any of you feel about me. It's a forum..
    Photobucket
    Or slit your throat...

I mean, if we're gonna throw suggestions out there. Just trying to be a friendly neighbor. :)
    OH

OH MAN

YOU GOT ME

HOLY FUCK JESUS DICKS IN HEAVEN YOU ARE THE CLEVEREST MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN

HAHAHAHA OH MAN

But seriously, what happened to you getting famous and better than all of us and that you were totally leaving forever because we're hater insect scum?

LOL. Coming from the stuck up bitch who immediately didn't like me 'cause I like Hip Hop and how my name is spelled. Bitch you've seen me on here for 2 days, quit saying shit you don't know to try and fit in.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah, I really don't care about how any of you feel about me. It's a forum..
    Kill yourself
    LOL. Coming from the stuck up bitch who immediately didn't like me 'cause I like Hip Hop and how my name is spelled. Bitch you've seen me on here for 2 days, quit saying shit you don't know to try and fit in.

I'm not trying to fit in. I didn't like you because I heard so much shit about you. You are so arrogant too.
    Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Drama free is the way to be...
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Yeah, no, sorry, Rut.
    Photobucket
    Or slit your throat...

OH

OH MAN

YOU GOT ME

HOLY FUCK JESUS DICKS IN HEAVEN YOU ARE THE CLEVEREST MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN

HAHAHAHA OH MAN

But seriously, what happened to you getting famous and better than all of us and that you were totally leaving forever because we're hater insect scum?

Oh, I still plan on that.

What happened to stripping on cam for money? ;)

Awh, who knew Bradley would get into this?

I'm not trying to fit in. I didn't like you because I heard so much shit about you. You are so arrogant too.
    holy fucking shit and you aren't arrogant? shut the god damn fuck up and gtfoutta here bitch

I never said I wasn't arrogant.
    Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if i was a chick i would totes be stripping on cam for money...its like the best idea i could possibelt think of..it s like free money

Oh, I still plan on that.

What happened to stripping on cam for money? ;)

You seem desperate for insults. Go rap about people making fun of you on the internet.

LOL, I love it! "Episode's so arrogant.......I KNOW, I'M FUCKIN' PROUD, BOY!".

And hating me due to what others said about me instead of forming your own opinion.......thank you for proving my point, crowd follower.