Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK IOWA and South Carolina

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont believe being gay is 100 percent genetics tho..... i think there honestly are bisexaul people out there that started out straight but experimented and shit and found that they may like the other sex as well. itd be like if you didnt like a food for years but as you got older you grew a taste for it and now like it
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Brb MC, I actually have to go to the doctor real quick to prevent babies. :-))
    i salute you **==
    i dont believe being gay is 100 percent genetics tho..... i think there honestly are bisexaul people out there that started out straight but experimented and shit and found that they may like the other sex as well. itd be like if you didnt like a food for years but as you got older you grew a taste for it and now like it
    yea its not a black or white issue, but all these people who say gays can just "turn it off" are retarded
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Santorum has less of a chance than Ron Paul of getting the nomination seeing Obama would have his head on a pike in general Election. Romney and Paul are the only 2 who could even manage a defense and Romney will get obliterated on his Corporations defense
    (I want this bumped, because MC is a fag)

So the news from Iowa is that Ron Paul won independents 8-1. These Independents that voted for Ron Paul are typically categorized as being a third from Democrat leaning and maybe half from Republican leaning.

I was reading this pro-Romney poll that was polling how the election would be if Ron Paul was a independent candidate or not. Now this article didnt even consider Paul being the Republican nomination which I think is a joke. But check this out:

And then consider this.... Say the Republican nomination was Ron Paul instead of Mitt Romney. Do you think any of that 32% that voted for Mitt Romney would instead vote for Obama instead of Paul? Answer - Fuck no. That 32% in the red, and that 42% in the blue are pretty much die hard R's and D's and they are 100% voting party lines regardless of the candidate. If Ron Paul was the Republican nomination he would crush Obama beating him in the popular vote by something like 42% to 53%.

edited January 2012
    as much as the establishment is pushing against, it Ron Pauls Ideas of Small Government, Non-intervention and fiscal responsibility are spreading like wildfire. they can only ignore it so long
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    as much as the establishment is pushing against, it Ron Pauls Ideas of Small Government, Non-intervention and fiscal responsibility are spreading like wildfire. they can only ignore it so long
    that's naive. you'd think people hadn't been interested in these issues before. the machine will keep running the same as it has been until people return from their apathy. i don't see that happening anytime soon. too many people are wrapped up in what the kardashians or the jersey shore brats are doing instead of shit that matters. then the ones that do try and do something like the occupy crowd get shit on and made fun of by the people they're trying to help represent because america is full of brainwashed dumbfucks who believe everything they see on cable news.

we deserve this because we don't try harder. this prison is voluntary
    satan, your statement is kind of confusing...you state your dissatisfaction with people on there response to the peoples efforts in the occupy movement but at the same time you dismiss the people that are pushing for ron pauls policies of small govt, non intervention, and fiscal responsibility, saying they are just wasting there time... idk dood seems like you just got it out for ron paul imo
    people take small pieces of his policy and run with it. when you look at the bigger picture of what he's trying to do, it's really, really bad. basically, i think something needs to be done to fix the system, but i think paul is mostly wrong on how to do it. i don't have the time to elaborate on this because i'm really busy at work today. maybe later...
    i don't see how sound currency, military non-intervention and civil liberties are bad things
    i don't see how sound currency, military non-intervention and civil liberties are bad things
    you're cherry picking
    edited January 2012
    you're cherry picking
    thats not cherry picking, those the entire reason for his campaign. everything else he does is a means to those ends
    you're cherry picking
    thats not cherry picking, those the entire reason for his campaign
    this is pointless.

do whatever you want. i don't care
    i'll keep believing following the constitution is what made our nation great, not ignoring it
    i'll keep believing following the constitution is what made our nation great, not ignoring it
    **==
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2012
    I'm not sure exactly where Satan stands, but typically those knowledgeable about politics (and disagreeable to paul) takes issue with Paul on how he wants to go about doing it. Most would agree that his ideas seem all fluffy and nice, but if he actually goes about trying to make us financially responsible then it will devastate a lot of people that are dependent on the government for living. That it would be inhumane to do something like that.

I dont agree with that line of thinking for what it is worth.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

(I want this bumped, because MC is a fag)

Thats nice
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    As for the studys theres alot of studys pointing both ways so it depends on what your looking for, and what you choose to believe.
    link plz
    Wow MC is quite the conservative.
    Only when it comes to morallity

Pretty much everything else im liberal about.... im even sorta for the legalization of gay marriage. Just because i think its wrong doesnt mean others agree, and they should be able to what they want.
    yea its not a black or white issue, but all these people who say gays can just "turn it off" are retarded
    They have the choice to remains celibate though