Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK IOWA and South Carolina

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i dont believe being gay is 100 percent genetics tho..... i think there honestly are bisexaul people out there that started out straight but experimented and shit and found that they may like the other sex as well. itd be like if you didnt like a food for years but as you got older you grew a taste for it and now like it
    yea its not a black or white issue, but all these people who say gays can just "turn it off" are retarded
    They have the choice to remains celibate though
    thats one of the most ignorant things i've ever heard on the issue, congrats
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    How is that ignorant?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i dont believe being gay is 100 percent genetics tho..... i think there honestly are bisexaul people out there that started out straight but experimented and shit and found that they may like the other sex as well. itd be like if you didnt like a food for years but as you got older you grew a taste for it and now like it
    That's the thing though, nobody questions it when it comes to being straight. Just because you discover something new about yourself doesn't mean that genetics had nothing to do with it. That's why people who study sexuality today say there are probably thousands, if not more, degrees of sexuality. And plus, different orientations is still a new concept to a huge chunk of people and only in recent years has mainstream media really addressed it and have there been studies done.
    How is that ignorant?
    Because you're saying they shouldn't enjoy sex, lol.
    you're basically saying gays should be alone, that they have no right to happiness because your "morality" decides they shouldn't be.
    edited January 2012
    this video made me proud to be American for the first time in a very, very long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7402ldf0qng
    There's nothing wrong with celibacy
    edited January 2012
    no if its a persons choice, but your implying it should be forced on them because their happiness offends you
    True, but there's nothing wrong with have safe sex either.
    It doesnt even offend me... i just dont think its right.

I respect gays, i never insult them or treat them any differently. I judge people based on who they are, not if i think their actions are right or not. I disagree with drug use too, yet i have friends who use, and dont really think of them or treat them differently because of it. Same goes for gays. I think they deserve their rights regardless of what i think.

And the celibacy comment was dumb, i will be the firat to admot. I just meant there is more choice to their actions than people think.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'll keep believing following the constitution is what made our nation great, not ignoring it
    I'm not sure exactly where Satan stands, but typically those knowledgeable about politics (and disagreeable to paul) takes issue with Paul on how he wants to go about doing it. Most would agree that his ideas seem all fluffy and nice, but if he actually goes about trying to make us financially responsible then it will devastate a lot of people that are dependent on the government for living. That it would be inhumane to do something like that.

I dont agree with that line of thinking for what it is worth.
    although i think it's unhealthy as a society to send retards and disabled war veterans out into the cold, i'm not so tied up with his fiscal policy as i am with his deregulation measures. he thinks the market can correct all problems and i don't. it's a fundamental difference of opinion.
    but who are you to say that they are right or wrong?

homosexuality is found in over 400 species. "If" god made everything and hated gays so much why would he allow rampant homosexuality in the life he created? hell i have 2 cats that are gay, doesn't bother me until they start fucking in front of me but i stop my males doing my female too.
    i gotta admit i kinda have issues with his deregulation. while i believe we are over-regulated to the point of absurdity total deregulation would be catastrophic. we need regulations on shit like healthcare where if you get cancer they can't just drop you as an example
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    your cats are going to hell, shane
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    MC has never done drugs or had sex, i think his mind would change if he banged some cute chick stoned out of his mind
    least i'll have my pets there with me
    I understand that you treat others with respect. That's good. But you are unintentionally disrespecting people by disapproving of something they were born with. Choosing to do drugs is completely different from being born with a different brain structure.

Look, I'm not trying to stop you from being religious. That is the last thing I am trying to convince you of here. I'm just trying to get you to see how ridiculous it is to disapprove of someone's orientation based on religion. There are plenty of religious homosexuals out there. Also, you said the other things in Leviticus was thrown out in the New Testament, right? Where is the passage in the New Testament that says homosexuality is a sin?

I also ask why an all powerful being would give two shits who you stick your meat into. Like, the specifics of it. Is it because he's watching it and it turns him off or what? Because if that's true, ugly people shouldn't be allowed to fuck either. :))
    ill save mc some time in research...it says absolutely nothing against homosexuality in the new testemant... just vague ass lines in the old testamant written tens of thousands of years ago and is irrelevant now
    ahh the bible, such a wealth of morality. exodus 21 is my favorite chapter.
    shane, it would be refreshing if you countered the new testament for once, seeing as its pretty excepted that the old testament is just a bunch of horseshit..it would make your opinion more valid