Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK IOWA and South Carolina

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited January 2012 in Off Topic
that is all.
Post edited by WakeOfAshes on

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I'm guessing you're referring to the Iowa caucus?

All of the republican candidates suck.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes. Pisses me off they had a chance to show the US that Ron Paul is a viable candidate, and that they want change.... Instead they showed that either

1. They are mostly all stupid
    2. They would rather have another 4 years of Obama then change with Ron Paul (The only Republican who could beat Obama)
    3. Their election was rigged.

It's one of those three.
    Or some people just share different opinions than you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was assuming that this was a hate thread based on this album.

Slipknot_-_Iowa Pictures, Images and Photos

I was assuming that this was a hate thread based on this album.

Slipknot_-_Iowa Pictures, Images and Photos

another reason to hate Iowa. Thanks CF!
    edited January 2012
    Or some people just share different opinions than you.
    More like people are uneducated, and are easily manipulated.

I guarantee you that outside of Ron Paul, no Republican candidate will get any closer to beating Obama then McCain was. And if you remember correctly Obama slaughtered McCain. I will 100% guarantee, If Ron Paul is the Republican candidate, then the election will be close.

I understand that this prediction can never be proved, however one of two will.

I have a lot of Republican friends, and last election I was saying the exact same thing. they all laughed at me and said that McCain would soundly beat Obama. I told them that they were idiots and that it would be one of the most embarrassing losses for McCain in recent politics. I was dead on. And I am with this one as well....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck iowa indeed.... but everyone needs to continue supporting ron paul keep the movement alive
    Yawn*
    Ron Paul is the best candidate for the movement of Medical Marijuana.
    true. but likely wouldnt be able to do anything for that.
    Most likely no,.... but way better than having someone that is completly closed minded.
    I agree. Having his hands tied so he can't make positive changes, is much better then a candidate who thinks SOPA and the drug war are good ideas to dump even more money into.
    he could at least stop the bullshit task forces causing shit in california
    zach galifinakis lit a joint on national tv once it was funny and awesome
    he could at least stop the bullshit task forces causing shit in california
    I would hope so. He gets to appoint the main people that lead those organizations I think. I dont think he can give direction on what they must do, but he hopefully would hire the right people to at least do that.
    But in the end,... he is a Politician.

So nothing with change.
    A politician that has a 30+ year of being completely consistent to his values. You can not say that about another single Politician. I am cool with people not agreeing with his stance on issues, but not cool if someone claims he isnt by a long shot the most consistent Politician in recent history.
    He's been elected into congress for 30 years now.... and hasnt changed his mind once. The dude is consistent. His nickname on capital hill is "Doctor no" because he votes not on almost every bill that comes his way,
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Yes. Pisses me off they had a chance to show the US that Ron Paul is a viable candidate, and that they want change.... Instead they showed that either

1. They are mostly all stupid
    2. They would rather have another 4 years of Obama then change with Ron Paul (The only Republican who could beat Obama)
    3. Their election was rigged.

It's one of those three.
    I think it was a bit of 1 and 3 but also they don't believe Obama can win again. As a bartender I hear tons of conversations and they just don't believe it and that is why he will win again. All these old men saying " nobody will vote for that stupid nigger again" wanna bet? We gave gw bush a 2nd chance he will def get another chance the way it's going. One other issue I noticed was that is still the bible belt and santorum only did as well as he did because fundamentalist Christians do vote in large numbers. I'm from PA and he disgusts me, I actually vote for that crazy fucker when I was 18. You live and you learn.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whoever doesn't want or doesn't vote for Ron Paul to be elected is the problem with this country, the problem is that's like 85% of the people. :|
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    You know what is consistant with a Politician?
    The fact that he changes his mind once elected.
    I think they want to do what they say, but when they get in they realize it's not hey just get in here and change shit. They get inside info and get told who their real boss is and they really can't do anything. As much as I dislike Obama as president I like him as a person, I think he really wants to help but just can't.