Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OCCUPY

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    **==
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    I fucking :x Thomas Jefferson! No homo though. Seriously the dude was simply the greatest president we ever had. I wish he were alive today.
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    8-|
    You're a fucking idiot. This is what our country was founded upon... that is a direct quote from Thomas Jefferson.
    that's a direct quote from one of this nations founders you moron, The visionary Thomas Jefferson
    \m/ Great quote Shane. One of my all time favorite.

I also enjoyed "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i like when presidents basically say "we're gonna kick your country's ass."
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i like when presidents basically say "we're gonna kick your country's ass."
    I dont. It's one thing to kick ass defending your people and your country. It's another thing being a supporter of a war machine looking to pick fights. "When the rich wage war, it's the poor that die"
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that's a direct quote from one of this nations founders you moron, The visionary Thomas Jefferson
    \m/ Great quote Shane. One of my all time favorite.

I also enjoyed "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
    I fucking :x Thomas Jefferson! No homo though. Seriously the dude was simply the greatest president we ever had. I wish he were alive today.
    Jefferson was a Visionary his wisdom is what make American great. Not only was he the greatest president, he was our greatest politician and perhaps the greatest champion of liberty of all time. if we only followed but a fraction of his teaching America would be the superpower it once was
    Jefferson was a Visionary his wisdom is what make American great. Not only was he the greatest president, he was our greatest politician and perhaps the greatest champion of liberty of all time. if we only followed but a fraction of his teaching America would be the superpower it once was
    QFT.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sup hyperbolic statements.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Sup hyperbolic statements.
    Seriously.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    these are a few of my favorites, and btw i believe the only politician alive that even has half of Jefferson's wisdom is Ron Paul

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to Liberty.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add “within the limits of the law,” because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual.
    They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thomas jefferson ruled, but you cant say he was the best president...hes to far back to really say that for sure but his ideals were amazing and is probably the most important person to our country
    just wanted to post this picture cause it goes along with my ben franklin quote.

^lol. true. We havent had a president that respected that piece of paper in well over a hundred years.
    ^lol. true. We havent had a president that respected that piece of paper in well over a hundred years.
    bush was one of the worst
    for sure... bush was definitely one of the worst presidents all time. Right up there was FDR and Lincoln.