Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OCCUPY

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Basically, yeah, it's a good idea, and it's amazing that all of these people are banding together, but the thing that I don't agree with is the fact that many of the people who are such big supporters of the movement are the ones who are sitting on their asses at home and not making any effort to get a job and EARN their money. That's my two cents.
    I agree. Isn't it obvious, you guys? If you are poor, it's your fault!
    =))
    Let's go to Africa and just tell those guys HEY! GET A JOB YOU LOSERS! It's like C'mon guys, we're all pulling our weight, just stop mooching and get a nice job at your local grocery store. C'mon!
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Basically, yeah, it's a good idea, and it's amazing that all of these people are banding together, but the thing that I don't agree with is the fact that many of the people who are such big supporters of the movement are the ones who are sitting on their asses at home and not making any effort to get a job and EARN their money. That's my two cents.
    I agree. Isn't it obvious, you guys? If you are poor, it's your fault!
    =))
    Let's go to Africa and just tell those guys HEY! GET A JOB YOU LOSERS! It's like C'mon guys, we're all pulling our weight, just stop mooching and get a nice job at your local grocery store. C'mon!
    Ugh, don't even get me started with Africans...

All they do it beg, beg, beg and do nothing in return for us. They have all that fucking land out there, and all they use it for it to grow cabbage and rice. Seriously, build a god damn Wal-Mart and start producing some damn jobs already. Oh wait, that's right, they're too friggin lazy to even swat the flies off their faces. How could we ever expect them to actually put in any kind of effort......other than for producing commercial asking for another handout. **==
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Keep laughing. I'm referring to the people in America who live on their government checks and make no effort to get a job, when they are perfectly able to work. Maybe you guys don't have this problem as much in your areas as I do in mine, but I can name around 30 people that I know personally who live on these checks and have made no effort to find a job in years and years...and almost three-fourths of these same people are the ones who are all about the movement. And yeah, that's great and all, but I don't think that lazy people should receive government money. I'm not saying that this applies to everyone....just a number of these people.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Why is it so easy to believe that 150 million people are lazy instead of 400 people are just greedy?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

Ugh, don't even get me started with Africans...

All they do it beg, beg, beg and do nothing in return for us. They have all that fucking land out there, and all they use it for it to grow cabbage and rice. Seriously, build a god damn Wal-Mart and start producing some damn jobs already. Oh wait, that's right, they're too friggin lazy to even swat the flies off their faces. How could we ever expect them to actually put in any kind of effort......other than for producing commercial asking for another handout. **==

\m/ **==
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Keep laughing. I'm referring to the people in America who live on their government checks and make no effort to get a job, when they are perfectly able to work. Maybe you guys don't have this problem as much in your areas as I do in mine, but I can name around 30 people that I know personally who live on these checks and have made no effort to find a job in years and years...and almost three-fourths of these same people are the ones who are all about the movement. And yeah, that's great and all, but I don't think that lazy people should receive government money. I'm not saying that this applies to everyone....just a number of these people.
    That problem is different than the one that organizations like Occupy WallStreet are trying to fix. The national economic crisis isn't improved by those 150 million people working their asses off, because the jobs you want them to find do not exist. As in they are not available. At all. However, the raising in taxes on those with more income in one year than I can have in my whole life, will raise money. There is more money to be found in raising the taxes on these people than pretty much any other solution. It should be a no brainer.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I think we should all consider that there's a great possibility of there being the very same endgame with these university-emphasized occupy movements that there was in the 1968 Tlatelolco Massacre in Mexico or the Boston Massacre.

All it takes is one, clumsy, trigger-happy officer for it to avalanche into that; just like it's happened so often throughout

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This problem was started a long long time ago. Everything went down hill when women demanded equal opportunity at jobs now we have to produce two times as many jobs.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    you see in these parts...if we get a check from the government we also try to work under the table....we are true entrepreneurs **==
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Good tea to sip good tea to sip.

**==

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I don't know nearly enough about this as I probably should, but eh. 8-X
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    This problem was started a long long time ago. Everything went down hill when women demanded equal opportunity at jobs now we have to produce two times as many jobs.
    good point
    good point
    Good lord, what's next? They're probably gonna start demanding the ability to give consent before sex if this keeps up...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we should tkae there right to vote away too, look in the 20's we give them the right to vote next thing you know boom prohibition
    THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE?!?!?

Kill me now...
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    =))
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you