Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OCCUPY

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah a lot of the people that are at the wallstreet one are retards...but at least someone is trying something...but i would agree most of the people down there are worthless
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2011
    weren't you the one complaining about your school not giving you extra financial aide? 8-|
    go get a job, they're sooo easy to find.
    i live in michigan...where its as hard if not harder to get a job then any where...we have taken the brunt of the economic down turn...we are no longer the furniture nor car capital of the world...but if you look hard enough there are jobs to find...im sick of hearing the excuse of there is no jobs...it may take more then a day or a week...maybe even a month but you can find them

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    weren't you the one complaining about your school not giving you extra financial aide? 8-|
    I have a job. Wouldn't you bitch if you made the grades to earn a scholarship to pay for college, and they refused to let you use it?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Protesting is stupid in general. Fuckin hippies.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    keyword is SCHOLARSHIP. Not financial aid from the government.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2011
    Basically, yeah, it's a good idea, and it's amazing that all of these people are banding together, but the thing that I don't agree with is the fact that many of the people who are such big supporters of the movement are the ones who are sitting on their asses at home and not making any effort to get a job and EARN their money. That's my two cents.
    I agree. Isn't it obvious, you guys? If you are poor, it's your fault!
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    it is fucked up that its legal for congress to use insider trading
    yeah thats for sure...i wasn't saying you can go get a 10.00 an hour job...its pretty much impossible to live on one income now a days...its the main reason i live with my dad still...ts cheaper...i pull home 300 a week and i would be broke if i lived on my own...all the time
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    8-|
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Yeah, fuck those people who marched in the Civil Rights Movement. Fuckin' bitching about being sprayed with hoses and dogs mauling them and shit. Fucking retards.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2011
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    8-|

that's a direct quote from one of this nations founders you moron, The visionary Thomas Jefferson
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2011
    i love how anytime anyone mentions socializing the wealth they are pretty much crucified yet on the flipside our leaders will socialize trillions in debt in a heratbeat and when the people rise up in protest THEY are the bad guys, THEY are attacking the Broken capitalist machine the establishment is so desperate to keep

oh and this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ofsY1kzc4
    i have no idea wtf is going on in this thread anymore but.........

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I have a job. Wouldn't you bitch if you made the grades to earn a scholarship to pay for college, and they refused to let you use it?
    you expected them to kiss your ass.
    not kiss my ass, just be respectful. I shouldn't have to beg for something that's mine. I was respectful to them, despite the trouble they gave me, so I expect the same thing.
    Yeah, fuck those people who marched in the Civil Rights Movement. Fuckin' bitching about being sprayed with hoses and dogs mauling them and shit. Fucking retards.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Basically, yeah, it's a good idea, and it's amazing that all of these people are banding together, but the thing that I don't agree with is the fact that many of the people who are such big supporters of the movement are the ones who are sitting on their asses at home and not making any effort to get a job and EARN their money. That's my two cents.
    I agree. Isn't it obvious, you guys? If you are poor, it's your fault!
    =))