Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OCCUPY

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The UC Davis incident came at a perfect time, Occupy needed a momentum boost
    I've interviewed students from UC Berkley, and I have never hired a single one. I dont think their engineering program is all that good.
    It's pretty good, but it's not like the rest of Berkeley's programs. The really stellar ones go to do really interesting stuff.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    Are you really that stupid dayna? Seriously? I never said it gave them the right you twat.
    who0o0o0o0o wheeeeee
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =))

the kid was clearly out of line there and needed to be kept in control. thats just good police work right there.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The UC Davis incident came at a perfect time, Occupy needed a momentum boost
    I've interviewed students from UC Berkley, and I have never hired a single one. I dont think their engineering program is all that good.
    It's pretty good, but it's not like the rest of Berkeley's programs. The really stellar ones go to do really interesting stuff.
    In my limited experience, I preferred EE students from Sacramento State University over EE students from UC Berkeley. UC Berkley doesnt require their EE students to do much lab work, which I think is a crime against their EE students.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2011
    An Occupy protester got close enough to the president to hand him this note

That protestor sounds like a fucking idiot. Does he also like handing serial killers notes that say "someone is killing people"?

Yeah.... lets tell the man who is fucking over our economy, appealing to special interests so he can line his pockets that the economy is getting fucked over. Ill bet his responses is:

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That protestor sounds like a fucking idiot. Does he also like handing serial killers notes that say "someone is killing people"?

Yeah.... lets tell the man who is fucking over our economy, appealing to special interests so he can line his pockets that the economy is getting fucked over. Ill bet his responses is:

i can't fault protesters with being naive. everyone acts like it's their job to find a way out of the mess we're in. it's not. it's the job of our elected officials. the reason the occupy movement makes sense to me is that none of them even pretend to have all the answers. they just know things are fucked up. this is something that *everyone* knows and *everyone* acknowledges. you guys are getting fooled into thinking that the protesters are your enemies somehow. i've had this argument repeatedly over the last few weeks with a variety of people and not one person can give me a valid reason why they're against the movement. it's always some dumb shit like "they're being lazy hippies. get a haircut and a job!" or "what a bunch of spoiled brats" (like they personally know every protester). it's never a fundamental issue against them based on issues, because *everyone* agrees that our political and financial systems are a mess. i see a lot of cynics that want to make fun of them because they're just too pussy to get out and do something themselves. it's no different than backseat drivers. you want to condemn the protesters for not doing things the right way, but you don't want to get your hands dirty yourself or put your own opinions and views out there for public scrutiny. the guy who's organized occupy atlanta is a decades-old friend of mine. i don't agree with some of the things he's a proponent of, but i admire his dedication to working towards a solution instead of sitting on the sidelines tossing tomatoes at those that are.

even your god ron paul supports ows.
    I think you misunderstood me Satan. I'm actually thankful for the OCCUPY movement and think it is a avenue that can result in positive change through the voting system. I only said that person was an idiot because they were trying to tell the person who is robbing them that they are being robbed. You are a naive idiot if you think Obama doesnt realize how much he is fucking over the people/economy by giving handouts to the rich. Is Obama better then Bush? Without a fucking doubt. However he is still a product of the same system that made George Bush. He isnt change, he is just the same bullshit toned down a little because Bush took shit way too far.....

You want our economy fixed and books balanced? You need someone like Ron Paul or Ross Perot in office. Someone who isnt a product of the system and wont succumb to the special interests.

If im being honest though... I suspect shit will only keep getting worse and some day in maybe 50 years the people will revolt and execute the elected officials.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

please don't tell me you actually believe all these problems are because of Obama....
    He probably does SMH

Not necessarily Obama but more a problem of the system.

I believe our political system has been systematically setup to remove the power of choice from the people. The political machine in conjunction with the media has created a system that identifies two distinct political poles (Republicans or Democrats) and forces people to gravitate towards one of these two predefined poles out of fear of "throwing their vote away" and being marginalized. These two political poles are actually almost identical in their execution of the roles of the government and handling of the economy, and where they differ the most is in non-important personal freedoms that the government has no business governing over. The system is a complete sham, an elaborate ruse that we go through from time to time to give the stupid people the sense that they have a choice. That they have freedom....... That isnt freedom, it's manipulation and most people are too stupid to realize it.

I pull the same shit on my kids. When they were young and we were at the store, if they started throwing a fit because they wanted a candy bar I'd say "You know what they have here? Apples and Bananas! Would you like an apple or a banana???" And my children would then be so happy about their "Choice" that they completely forget what they really wanted which was a chocolate bar.

So Do I blame Obama? YES I fucking do. And every god damn president for the last century that has been a product of this same fucking ruse of a system. If you want to split hairs and say is Obama worse then Bush, then no... Obama is a toned down version of bush so in that sense he is really better. But Obama is a fucking banana compared to Bush's apple- And I want a god damn candy bar. I Want the government and the economy fixed. I want real fucking change and a system that is of the people and for the people and not catering to special interests and keeping themselves in power. FUCK OBAMA. FUCK BUSH. FUCK CLINTON. FUCK REAGEN. FUCK FDR!!!! Fuck those asshole for all the crimes they have committed against the the americian people.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    as long as billions upon billions upon billions of dollars are intertwined with govt there will be no change for the better any time soon, the sad truth.... some thought obama would be above the money, its quite obvious he is not
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why does Obama have to be a Banana?

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    because of his giant dong
    as long as billions upon billions upon billions of dollars are intertwined with govt there will be no change for the better any time soon, the sad truth.... some thought obama would be above the money, its quite obvious he is not
    I never thought he was. In fact I told people he wasnt... Granted im sure he is marginally better then what McCain would have been, because McCain would have been Bush part 2, but I knew Obama was nothing but lies....

If you want real change. You should have voted for Ron Paul or (as much as I dont support this guy) Dennis Kucinich. Both of those two would have brought change. I am more confident in saying Paul would because Paul has a 30 year track record of consistency.
    Why does Obama have to be a Banana
    There was nothing implied there. Obama could have been the apple to Bush's banana.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why does Obama have to be a Banana
    There was nothing implied there. Obama could have been the apple to Bush's banana.
    but you didn't have Obama be the apple. [-X
    :)) =)) I was really not implying that.
    Not necessarily Obama but more a problem of the system.

I believe our political system has been systematically setup to remove the power of choice from the people. The political machine in conjunction with the media has created a system that identifies two distinct political poles (Republicans or Democrats) and forces people to gravitate towards one of these two predefined poles out of fear of "throwing their vote away" and being marginalized. These two political poles are actually almost identical in their execution of the roles of the government and handling of the economy, and where they differ the most is in non-important personal freedoms that the government has no business governing over. The system is a complete sham, an elaborate ruse that we go through from time to time to give the stupid people the sense that they have a choice. That they have freedom....... That isnt freedom, it's manipulation and most people are too stupid to realize it.

I pull the same shit on my kids. When they were young and we were at the store, if they started throwing a fit because they wanted a candy bar I'd say "You know what they have here? Apples and Bananas! Would you like an apple or a banana???" And my children would then be so happy about their "Choice" that they completely forget what they really wanted which was a chocolate bar.

So Do I blame Obama? YES I fucking do. And every god damn president for the last century that has been a product of this same fucking ruse of a system. If you want to split hairs and say is Obama worse then Bush, then no... Obama is a toned down version of bush so in that sense he is really better. But Obama is a fucking banana compared to Bush's apple- And I want a god damn candy bar. I Want the government and the economy fixed. I want real fucking change and a system that is of the people and for the people and not catering to special interests and keeping themselves in power. FUCK OBAMA. FUCK BUSH. FUCK CLINTON. FUCK REAGEN. FUCK FDR!!!! Fuck those asshole for all the crimes they have committed against the the American people.
    As I am sitting here hoping that someone wants to argue my stance on this topic, I keep reflecting on the beauty of their whole ruse. The two most important topics that should be debated (economic roles, and governmental organizational roles) are rarely debated, and the people sound their trumpets and get behind the candidate who best supports their level of personal freedom regulation. Really the one area that the government has no business regulating, is the one hook they use to get the people to support their cause. It works so well because the people are more concerned about things that matter to them right now, and less concerned about boring math and politics and big words. It's sad really. Makes me wish there were real patriots like Thomas Jefferson alive. He'd know what to do with his musket.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The two most important topics that should be debated (economic roles, and governmental organizational roles) are rarely debated,
    it would probably take me an entire book to explain my political opinion. debating on a metal website is an exercise in futility afaic.