Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OCCUPY

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Protesting is stupid in general. Fuckin hippies.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited November 2011
    I'm not arguing for or against that To what rex said
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, okay, the people who threw piss and shit at policemen should be arrested. Great, we're in agreement. Violent protest should be stopped.

Shit like this however, is not okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_f06VQOkI4

They are just linking arms. That's it, and they get the okay to beat them back.

This was the UC Berkeley's response to what happened...

“It is unfortunate that some protesters chose to obstruct the police by linking arms and forming a human chain to prevent the police from gaining access to the tents,” Birgeneau said. “This is not non-violent civil disobedience.”

Yeah, linking arms is violent protest, that is the justification for what happened. Please defend that for me.
    Easy, they could be hiding marijuana between each others' arms
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    we should be at the steps of the white house doing this
    Occupy DC here has marches on the White House and national mall every Friday. I went a few weeks ago.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can see the protests getting violent at some point.
    yeah maybe if videos keep popping up EVERY DAY of police abusing their power and fucking up protestors for sitting or standing somewhere peacefully. I can see why people may become extremely violent.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    we should be at the steps of the white house doing this
    Occupy DC here has marches on the White House and national mall every Friday. I went a few weeks ago.
    sweet! we should be bust down the doors tho lol....but this is good for our country

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuWEx6Cfn-I

This is straight barbarism. The scumfuck pigs deserve to be shot for this shit, they are obviously getting sadistic pleasure from it

remember what is done to one of us will eventually happen to all of us
    edited November 2011
    we no longer live in a democracy, we live in a totalitarian police state. whats happening in Syria is not far off from happening here

and when the protesters start dying, the Police will be defended by the establishment and the people will be demonized
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    we no longer live in a democracy, we live in a totalitarian police state. whats happening in Syria is not far off from happening here
    and when the protesters start dying, the Police will be defended by the establishment and the people will be demonized
    I'd kill for you to live in an actual police state.

A few cops beating up a few protestors does not mean the government is a totalitarian police state. It's just violating the constitution.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited November 2011
    occupy deeznutz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited November 2011
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shane, stop being a fucking retard.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :x

Fun fact: I will have discovered Regular Show exactly one year ago on Thursday.
    I love winning with women
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    All occupy people should be beaten
    you two are stupid <_>
    I don't mean literally. I just think the Occupy movement is a load of horseshit.
    All occupy people should be beaten
    you two are stupid <_>
    I don't mean literally. I just think the Occupy movement is a load of horseshit.
    then you obviously don't know anything about it.
    Oh lord. I'm not even gonna start. Not worth it.
    Basically, yeah, it's a good idea, and it's amazing that all of these people are banding together, but the thing that I don't agree with is the fact that many of the people who are such big supporters of the movement are the ones who are sitting on their asses at home and not making any effort to get a job and EARN their money. That's my two cents.