Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Penn state....

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    also roddy white is a moron
    errbody down here is pissed at him. if julio really does take off this year, they may trade white. he gets a bigger mouth on him every season
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah....dude can't ever spell rape
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    errbody down here is pissed at him. if julio really does take off this year, they may trade white. he gets a bigger mouth on him every season
    I don't see them trading White, no matter how stupid he is. He's far too valuable at the position, and having 2 great WR's is better than having 1 great WR. The Cardinals drafted Michael Floyd hoping to have what the Falcons have now. Why trade that away?

I don't understand why people get mad at athletes for not having awesomely well formed and educated opinions about things like this.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I don't see them trading White, no matter how stupid he is. He's far too valuable at the position, and having 2 great WR's is better than having 1 great WR. The Cardinals drafted Michael Floyd hoping to have what the Falcons have now. Why trade that away?

I don't understand why people get mad at athletes for not having awesomely well formed and educated opinions about things like this.
    roddy has ruffled feathers with falcon brass before because he continued to support mike vick openly during his incarceration, once going so far as to have a shirt that said "FREE MIKE VICK" under his game jersey that ended up earning him a fine. they discussed trading him this offseason in order to get a legit pass-rusher. tbh, he's not as great as his numbers suggest anyway. he blew a couple of games last year by dropping easy passes in the end zone.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Sandusky should be excuted and Paterno is lucky he is dead because he is a fucking asshole also. He knew what was going on and did very little to stop it. Word!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pass rushers don't transition between systems too well that often. That'd be a mistake. Anyway, I'd rather have White at this point than Jones. He gets fined, so what, but I don't think any of their losses have been directly White's fault.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    i guess joe pa may have also lied to the grand jury
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no i didn't. i just took it with a grain of salt because i usually just don't take peoples word for things on the internet but i just said i agreed a few minutes ago cause i found out more about the case. but in terms of "competitive advantage" and nothing else, i think SMUs was much greater cause they were paying the best players in the country to play for them.
    You're taking that PSU absolutely has no legitimacy other than their football program with a grain of salt? Seriously?
    Their fencing program is pretty good.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    women's volleyball team is really good too. they went undefeated for like 3 straight seasons.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Those aren't money makers for the school
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    yeah no one gives a shit about fencing and volleyball
    i like women's volleyball cause they wear really tight short shorts [-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    yeah i like that as well lol
    :-bd :-bd

only reason i knew that volleyball stat was cause i was watching a PSU game a couple years ago lol.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

is anyone near state college, pa? i'll pay you to go knock these faggots out

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8178854/penn-state-nittany-lions-students-protect-joe-paterno-statue

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Amid calls for the removal of football coach Joe Paterno's statue from the Penn State campus, some students have started a vigil to protect it from vandals.

Seniors Mike Elliot and Kevin Berkon organized a gathering at the statue after a plane flew over the campus Tuesday with a banner that read: "Take the statue down or we will."

The students said they would be at the statue again Wednesday night, but weren't sure how long they would keep the vigil.

The plane is licensed to Air America Aerial Ads of Genoa, Ohio. A person who answered the phone at Air America declined to give his name or identify who paid for the flight.

Federal Aviation Administration records show the agency grounded a plane from the same company after it towed banners taunting Tiger Woods during the 2010 Masters golf tournament.

The Paterno statue outside Beaver Stadium has been a point of much contention since the results from a scathing report by former FBI director Louis Freeh were made public and greatly tarnished the reputation of a man once known as "JoePa."

Critics have called for the statue to be taken down after the Freeh report concluded that Paterno was aware of allegations levied against convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky in 1998 -- in contrast to his grand jury testimony and an interview given after his firing -- and that he was involved in the decision to not report a 2001 incident to the authorities even after his superiors had decided to.

Penn State president Rodney Erickson said Tuesday that no decision has been made on whether to take it down.

"I'm still in the process of talking with members of my leadership team," Erickson said. "I'll want to talk with members of the board and others. And we will make a decision, and we will make the right decision based on what we believe is the best course of action for the university."

University spokesman David La Torre said a decision on the matter would be made in seven to 10 days.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't wait until the NCAA gives Penn State the death sentence and bans them for life for playing in another NCAA sanctioned game
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im going to lol when that happens. and it will happen.