Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Penn state....

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't believe you.

Anyway, people care more about the catholic church cover ups more than you would think. I hear about it pretty often it's just that this is what's in the news right now that's why it's being talked about so much.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    catz is a little right doe, you dont hear about people saying their gonna shit on the popes grave....
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    the difference is people know the church has been covering up child abuse for hundreds of years now.
    the penn-state cover up is still relatively new
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'd shit on the pope's grave
    Never would have seen that coming
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    and skully: gtfo

i'll never understand how people can defend something when they haven't even read about what actually happened. those penn state fucks not only covered up for sandusky at the school, but they were helping him grow his charity, which is where he was harvesting these kids. and they knew it...for more than a decade.

the point was made earlier: if they can strip national titles from usc and ban them from bowls for 2 years because someone let reggie bush's parents live at a house for free, this deserves the death penalty. it's almost humorous because they've thrown the term around a lot over the last year because of miami, but what miami was doing wasn't anywhere close to as foul as penn state.

if they don't do something severe to penn state, then fans of usc, ohio state, north carolina, and any other college that's been punished for shit that's miniscule compared to the sandusky cover-up will have a good and valid reason to question the authority and discretion of the ncaa.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i'd shit on the pope's grave
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rex, even though some people from the football program knew about what happened and covered it up it actually had nothing to do with sports like in the case of SMU. SMU broke rules to benefit their sports program. even though some of the people involved with football covered this up, it actually had nothing to do with football itself. you know what im tryin' to say?
    They covered it up to benefit their sports program. They knew they'd have to fire Sandusky who was one of the best college D Coordinators in college football history, and then they'd have to completely alienate him from the program. They'd probably have to do something with Paterno too.

Basically, it boils down to the fact that the reverence of Penn State's football program resulted in several kids being raped and a child rapist to continue committing crimes. There's only one way to fix that. Kill the program.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    satan, this was not a sports violation though. it was some assholes (who coincidentally worked in the football program) that did this. all im defending is football and the innocent students that play it.

wine, killing psu football wouldn't solve anything. that'd be like a history teacher raping some kid and the school doing away with history class completely. the 2 are not related. i highly doubt they'd cover all this up because of fear of the football program being shutdown. it wouldn't get shut down. i think they were more afraid bad publicity.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    It's seems skully is a part of the delusional happy valley bubble
    you guys are making it sound like football is to blame here though. the assholes who were responsible are to blame.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    The assholes that were in charge of everything that has to do with the school are to blame. Not just some random assholes. The assholes in charge
    edited July 2012
    you guys are making it sound like football is to blame here though. the assholes who were responsible are to blame.
    is football to blame when players take money?

reggie bush was barely punished and i don't think anything happened to o.j. mayo at all. usc took the brunt of the blow. same with ohio state and north carolina. terrell pryor and marcell dareus are on nfl rosters right now, getting paid. the schools deal with the aftermath. that's the precedent that the ncaa has set, so they have to adhere to it in this situation as well. who else can they hold accountable? if they let this slide, what does that tell other schools?
    it would tell other schools that if their staff rapes people and covers it up their sports programs won't suffer
    and i never mentioned my stance on college kids accepting money.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    um jus sayin they strip Joe's name from everything, why dont catholics strip the Popes name frum everything.... see its fucked up when Joe did it, but not when the fukkin Pope did it

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

it would tell other schools that if their staff rapes people and covers it up their sports programs won't suffer
    keep in mind that none of this would be an issue if they would have turned sandusky in the first time. nobody would think any less of joe or the school officials if they had done that. but by sheltering a monster, they've brought this shame on the school. a message needs to be sent to others that if they conceal something like this, there will be harsh penalties.

if they do get the death penalty, penn state has only joe to blame
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i highly doubt they'd cover all this up because of fear of the football program being shutdown. it wouldn't get shut down. i think they were more afraid bad publicity.
    The fact that you say this shows how little you know about Penn State and the football program.

The education they offer is below average, they have no campus culture and the ENTIRE OPERATION is focused on one thing. Football. Without the football team winning, without the football team staying in a positive light, and without the football team, that entire school is nothing.

It's just another Southeastern Wichita State except it's in Happy Valley, PA.

To put it your way, let's say that history teacher is the only thing the school has going for it, and the history teacher is the only thing anyone goes to that school. Then, that history teacher's TA get's caught raping little boys. The only appropriate way to ensure that this culture doesn't reappear and threaten the youth again, is to do away with the teacher's whole class.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited July 2012
    i just heard a little more info on tv and i was wrong about some things. but i still don't think the death penalty should be given as fucked up as the situation is because in SMUs case they gained a competitive advantage because they basically bought their recruits. there was no advantage gained for psu on the football field like there was for SMU. the only thing really "gained" was them still being able to recruit players who probably wouldn't have went to PSU if they had known what was going on. but again, that's not the same kind of advantage SMU had.
    It's like debating with a wall