Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Penn state....

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and believe me, i know what PSU did was much worse morally. but im just trying to remain objective about what constitutes a death penalty. and SMUs competitive advantage was greater then PSUs
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited July 2012
    they defenitely need to take down that paterno statue and change the name of the library though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'd shit on Joe Pa's grave
    It's like debating with someone who has a different opinion then me

:-bd :)>-
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wine gave you a reason why it was an advantage for the football team and you ignored it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    no i didn't. i just took it with a grain of salt because i usually just don't take peoples word for things on the internet but i just said i agreed a few minutes ago cause i found out more about the case. but in terms of "competitive advantage" and nothing else, i think SMUs was much greater cause they were paying the best players in the country to play for them.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no i didn't. i just took it with a grain of salt because i usually just don't take peoples word for things on the internet but i just said i agreed a few minutes ago cause i found out more about the case. but in terms of "competitive advantage" and nothing else, i think SMUs was much greater cause they were paying the best players in the country to play for them.
    You're taking that PSU absolutely has no legitimacy other than their football program with a grain of salt? Seriously?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Whatever you say sir
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You're taking that PSU absolutely has no legitimacy other than their football program with a grain of salt? Seriously?
    no, the other thing you said. but i didn't know that either. i wouldn't know anything about PSUs academics.
    paterno's kids are making fools of themselves
    Those fucks are delusional
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i can't do anything video-wise here at work. they played audio of the son talking about how the freeh report was "just one man's opinion".
    :-?

in their defense though it's gotta be tough as fuck to accept what their father did (didn't do).
    :-?

in their defense though it's gotta be tough as fuck to accept what their father did (didn't do).
    the son that made the statement was on the penn state coaching staff from '95-'11. i'd find it hard to believe he didn't know what was going on.
    oh. that sucks. this just gets worse and worse if he knew too.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    dude peen state did gain competitive advantage in covering this up....you think they wouldn't have lost some recruits if the recruits would have know boys were getting raped in the shower?

also roddy white is a moron
    yeah they would've, that's why i already mentioned that [-(