Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So I read that coal chamber is back together. They say only 2 play the 4 dates of australia sound wave but who knows. It said they were in talks with a summer tour but they might not do it. Thoughts,comments?
    With all the bands that r getting back 2gether might b a cool theme 4 ozzfest, ozzfest reborn with a bunch of reborn bands.
    :)) Coal Chamber

and you are making fun of Adam cause he went to Warped. So you like Slipknot's ugly red headed sister Mushroom Head and now Coal Chamber :))
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    1st of all mushroomhead started b4 slipknot and slipknot and rr records stole that shit. That's y Paul grey fucking ODed he couldn't live with stealing the pig mask idea from pig benis. Mrh is a fan base u would know nothing about. And don't say shit about coal chamber. Bands like them helped bring about the huge movement we have now. U prob dont like them because real metal fans would beat the shit out of u. U must b 2 young 2 remember the good old days of grunge metal. Back b4 it was cool 2 b a metalhead. Ur an idiot and should quit talking so I can quit making u look stupid, it's better 4 u.
    And yes warped tour is emo as fuck! Go hang out with bunch of 12 year old boys and lil emo girls, bitch
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1st of all mushroomhead started b4 slipknot and slipknot and rr records stole that shit. That's y Paul grey fucking ODed he couldn't live with stealing the pig mask idea from pig benis. Mrh is a fan base u would know nothing about. And don't say shit about coal chamber. Bands like them helped bring about the huge movement we have now. U prob dont like them because real metal fans would beat the shit out of u. U must b 2 young 2 remember the good old days of grunge metal. Back b4 it was cool 2 b a metalhead. Ur an idiot and should quit talking so I can quit making u look stupid, it's better 4 u.
    Coal Chamber isn't grunge....
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    <______________________________________________________________________________________________________>
    And yes warped tour is emo as fuck! Go hang out with bunch of 12 year old boys and lil emo girls, bitch
    Grunge metal- was a term used 4 shit like them and corn b4 they started using nu- metal. Thank fagoot ass slipknot 4 the new metal trend.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    this guy brings teh lolz
    Y do u ppl keep saying I'm mad I'm not. U r a bunch of little bitches, some exceptions, who would get killed at a real show. U guys r so cool on the net, when's the last time any of u have had a confrontation that wasn't on a forum? I'm just really surprised by the amour of stupidity and nonsense some of u r doing. Go get lives!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    my list>abaddon's list
    Y do u ppl keep saying I'm mad I'm not. U r a bunch of little bitches, some exceptions, who would get killed at a real show. U guys r so cool on the net, when's the last time any of u have had a confrontation that wasn't on a forum? I'm just really surprised by the amour of stupidity and nonsense some of u r doing. Go get lives!
    he mad
    he nola as fuck
    *fixed
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    This guy is to easy :))
    edited November 2011
    Learn to use proper grammar and spelling and then maybe you will be taken seriously until then....kindly go to hell.
    What is Nola?
    a synonym for mad
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    This guy is to easy :))
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I really just wanted 2 talk music but fuck it! U guys wanna keep talking shit. My guess is cause u don't know anything and r just wasting time. And WTF xenocide u were 1 of the ppl I was excluding when I said everyone here is a fagoot now u gonna fuck wit me, ur a dick.