Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    This gui is 2 ez :))
    fixed
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    i've already won dude. ask anybody
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Y do u ppl keep saying I'm mad I'm not. U r a bunch of little bitches, some exceptions, who would get killed at a real show. U guys r so cool on the net, when's the last time any of u have had a confrontation that wasn't on a forum? I'm just really surprised by the amour of stupidity and nonsense some of u r doing. Go get lives!
    Learn to use proper grammar and spelling and then maybe you will be taken seriously until then....kindly go to hell.
    Like I said b4 I'm using my iPad. It's easier 2 type like this and faster. Is that really ur issue wit me? Kinda a dumb reason 2 b rude 2 me.
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    U don't know me and I don't know u but I find that hard 2 believe. I've seen everyone except rammstein and fixing that 5/3
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    U don't know me and I don't know u but I find that hard 2 believe. I've seen everyone except rammstein and fixing that 5/3
    Who exactly is "everyone"?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Y do u ppl keep saying I'm mad I'm not. U r a bunch of little bitches, some exceptions, who would get killed at a real show. U guys r so cool on the net, when's the last time any of u have had a confrontation that wasn't on a forum? I'm just really surprised by the amour of stupidity and nonsense some of u r doing. Go get lives!
    Learn to use proper grammar and spelling and then maybe you will be taken seriously until then....kindly go to hell.
    Like I said b4 I'm using my iPad. It's easier 2 type like this and faster. Is that really ur issue wit me? Kinda a dumb reason 2 b rude 2 me.
    Actually that argument is invalid. I use an ipad every day it's actually not at all easier. And no, don't come on here thinking you're a bad-ass. You are the reason why metal heads have a bad name. Also, you didn't properly join this forum and you're a mushroomhead fan, AND you're actually very naive about what you are talking about. So yes, you can fuck off now.
    1st of all mushroomhead started b4 slipknot and slipknot and rr records stole that shit. That's y Paul grey fucking ODed he couldn't live with stealing the pig mask idea from pig benis.
    this argument is purely fan fueled. the bands could give a fuck less. there are a lot more bands than slipknot and mushroomhead that wear masks.

and I like both bands so don't even try to argue with me on this because I don't give a shit about the "two bands with masks" dilemma at all.
    It's not just the masks/facepaint, kiss did it and so did many others b4. I didn't think they stole it till I looked into it. I used 2 like both till slipknot turned into an extension of stone sour. The band members in mrh r much nicer 2. I have met all of mrh and smoked and drank with them they r all cool as fuck. I met about half of slipknot and with the exception of Joey they r dickheads. And mrh hates slipknot. They r not as vocal about it but if u look at the subtle things u c it. Just1 example is them wearing the bs corporate slipknot Halloween masks at their shows.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    >implying that you've seen every local band ever formed
    I love winning with women
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    Name them I've probably seen them
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    No thanks. Don't care.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Mushroom Head hate Slipknot so much that they have been seen hanging out in bars and drinking together. THAT'S FUCKING HATE MANG!
    Actually that argument is invalid. I use an ipad every day it's actually not at all easier. And no, don't come on here thinking you're a bad-ass. You are the reason why metal heads have a bad name. Also, you didn't properly join this forum and you're a mushroomhead fan, AND you're actually very naive about what you are talking about. So yes, you can fuck off now.
    Well I find it easier, to each his own. I don't think I'm a badass but don't attack me or I will defend myself. I'm sorry I didn't know there was a "proper" way 2 join, just thought I had 2 sign up.(sarcasm implied). I don't care what u think bout mrh I like them. And how exactly do I give metal heads a bad name? Also I do know what I am talking about, what don't I? Please inform me so I can fix that.
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    No thanks. Don't care.
    Didn't say u did but u must cause u asked. Satan must care 2.
    Mushroom Head hate Slipknot so much that they have been seen hanging out in bars and drinking together. THAT'S FUCKING HATE MANG!
    When and where. I doubt it.
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    K seriously. Whoever this troll is. They win
    edited November 2011
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    K seriously. Whoever this troll is. They win
    Not a troll. Really just wanted 2 discuss music, I thought that's what this was 4. Seems nobody can get off my dick long enough 4 that. U guys wanna make it bout me fine I'll just bomb this shit fuck it!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    okay this guy is definitely the new Erik.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I really just wanted 2 talk music but fuck it! U guys wanna keep talking shit. My guess is cause u don't know anything and r just wasting time. And WTF xenocide u were 1 of the ppl I was excluding when I said everyone here is a fagoot now u gonna fuck wit me, ur a dick.
    i was just messin around mayne :-((