Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I really just wanted 2 talk music but fuck it! U guys wanna keep talking shit. My guess is cause u don't know anything and r just wasting time. And WTF xenocide u were 1 of the ppl I was excluding when I said everyone here is a fagoot now u gonna fuck wit me, ur a dick.
    i was just messin around mayne :-((
    Ok cause u r 1 of the few ppl who seem 2 have a clue.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really just wanted 2 talk music but fuck it! U guys wanna keep talking shit. My guess is cause u don't know anything and r just wasting time. And WTF xenocide u were 1 of the ppl I was excluding when I said everyone here is a fagoot now u gonna fuck wit me, ur a dick.
    he thinks Xeno has a clue. That explains it all! :-))
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    NEW ERIK!!!!
    its been decided
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    HUZZZZAAAHHHH. DRINKS ALL AROUND. WE HAVE FOUND OUR NEW ERIK!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited November 2011
    I'll just bomb this shit

I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    EVERYBODY IN THE SAFEHOUSE!!!!!!!!
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    he thinks Xeno has a clue. That explains it all! :-))
    Licence and registration.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why is this conversation still going?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're all being trolled and falling for it. Granted, there are people who are this stupid so who knows
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hi new Erik. :-h
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    just remember that when he gets even more retarded, i was the first one who called for a ban
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're all being trolled and falling for it. Granted, there are people who are this stupid so who knows
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    hahaa this new dude is a 2ool haha
    Go fuck urself! U look like Kane the big red retard! How gay r u that u have a pic from warped tour on a metal site. Fucking homo! O and I know it's warped tour cause I took my x gf. Women listen 2 emo fag!
    new erik?
    lets give it more posts
    im not sure im willing to give him that title yet
    I don't know who Erik is but its not me. And yes I like metal and always will

LOL that picture is from mayhem you fucktard.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    =)) This dude's so lulzy.
    imageimage
    he's like an unholy mixture of Prince and Erik
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
    I didn't say anything about any bands but slipknot and godsmack because I personally hate them. I probably listen 2 a lot of the same shit u do. Actually most of what I really like is probably shit u guys hate so I don't think I listen 2 better music just different. I didn't talk down 2 anyone unless they started shit with me, if u feel inferior then that is something u should deal with urself. I didn't try 2 "out-metal" anyone just stating fact that I know music and bands.
    Cause ppl won't leave me the fuck alone and just let me b.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Abbadon, what bands are you into?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?