Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i think so 2 man. i cnt w8 til i get 2 c them. they r my fav band omg. i hope they cum out wit a new cd. do u think they will b coming 2 NJ mayb?

imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I don't think they will make a new cd yet. I'm sure they don't wanna spend that much time 2gether yet. I could b wrong but they broke up becaue they were sick of each other and tour a bit at a time is there way of trying 2 ease back into it. Idk bout NJ, did ozzfest usually come there? I'm sure it will come 2 pgh if it happens and I'm sure Philly so depends where u live in NJ.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    tee hee
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I would compare my band list 2 any of u,

I'm sorry but that was the most gayest/3rd grader thing I have seen on here :))

It's like:

We should compare both of our kids with down syndrome to see who can talk more clearer.
    fat fuck.
    erik :-?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited November 2011
    i think so 2 man. i cnt w8 til i get 2 c them. they r my fav band omg. i hope they cum out wit a new cd. do u think they will b coming 2 NJ mayb?

I don't think they will make a new cd yet. I'm sure they don't wanna spend that much time 2gether yet. I could b wrong but they broke up becaue they were sick of each other and tour a bit at a time is there way of trying 2 ease back into it. Idk bout NJ, did ozzfest usually come there? I'm sure it will come 2 pgh if it happens and I'm sure Philly so depends where u live in NJ.
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    =))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    =))
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

It's like:

We should compare both of our kids with down syndrome to see who can talk more clearer.
    1st of all look at urself in the mirror b4 u say anything about down syndrome, 2nd I said that because someone said something bout me going 2 shows. 3rd I think u ment clearly not clearer you fucking moron. If ur gonna insult someone get ur wording right u fat fuck.
    I think someone seems pressed that I made fun of them :( and their only comeback was look in the mirror or fix your grammar because interwebz be serious bizniz.

Abbadon-My concert list is bigger then yours which makes up for the size of my small penis :D

It's like:

1st of all look at urself in the mirror b4 u say anything about down syndrome, 2nd I said that because someone said something bout me going 2 shows. 3rd I think u ment clearly not clearer you fucking moron. If ur gonna insult someone get ur wording right u fat fuck.
    I think someone seems pressed that I made fun of them :( and their only comeback was look in the mirror or fix your grammar because interwebz be serious bizniz.

Abbadon-My concert list is bigger then yours which makes up for the size of my small penis :D
    Again check ur wording when trying 2 insult someone b4 u make urself look fucking stupid again! U ment pissed not pressed. Also if I wanted my own comeback I'd pull it off ur moms face. Just so u know I'm quite content with the size of my dick thank you. Y r u thinking bout the size of my dick? R u a faggot?

What does that mean? Sorry I'm new here.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It means I agree. SOAD is one of my favorite bands.
    I love winning with women
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Black Sabbath has me already
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited November 2011

Also if I wanted my own comeback I'd pull it off ur moms face.
    im starting to like this guy :P
    I want a SoaD reunion and tour in full. They're easily one of my favorite bands.
    It means I agree. SOAD is one of my favorite bands.
    O ok. I'm mixed about them. Love the first 2 albums, kinda good after that. 1st time I saw them they pissed me off and shitty show. 2nd time was great, need 2 c them again so it's not 50/50

Also if I wanted my own comeback I'd pull it off ur moms face.
    im starting to like this guy :P
    Hey thanks! I'm not a dick but when attacked I won't pull any punches. I kinda like this forum though, never really been on them b4. I usually just read not comment.