Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    so over 250 new comments and no new news about teh ozzfest... smh

:-@
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I would compare my band list 2 any of u,

I'm sorry but that was the most gayest/3rd grader thing I have seen on here :))

It's like:

We should compare both of our kids with down syndrome to see who can talk more clearer.
    1st of all look at urself in the mirror b4 u say anything about down syndrome, 2nd I said that because someone said something bout me going 2 shows. 3rd I think u ment clearly not clearer you fucking moron. If ur gonna insult someone get ur wording right u fat fuck.
    I think someone seems pressed that I made fun of them :( and their only comeback was look in the mirror or fix your grammar because interwebz be serious bizniz.

Abbadon-My concert list is bigger then yours which makes up for the size of my small penis :D
    Again check ur wording when trying 2 insult someone b4 u make urself look fucking stupid again! U ment pissed not pressed.
    :)) this dude is going to be fun to fuck with alright :))

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited November 2011

It's like:

We should compare both of our kids with down syndrome to see who can talk more clearer.
    1st of all look at urself in the mirror b4 u say anything about down syndrome, 2nd I said that because someone said something bout me going 2 shows. 3rd I think u ment clearly not clearer you fucking moron. If ur gonna insult someone get ur wording right u fat fuck.
    I think someone seems pressed that I made fun of them :( and their only comeback was look in the mirror or fix your grammar because interwebz be serious bizniz.

Abbadon-My concert list is bigger then yours which makes up for the size of my small penis :D
    Again check ur wording when trying 2 insult someone b4 u make urself look fucking stupid again! U ment pissed not pressed.

Y do u look like Milton from office space? Have u seen my stapler?
    Is he ur dad?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    some of this stuff isnt even funny <_>
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

It's like:

yes how dare he not know some terminology that Ed brought over from the Lady Gaga board.
    Even tho that word has been around way longer then Gaga. Jesus CF you aren't that old <_>
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I meant "terminology wise" on message boards. I realize it's been a word for awhile, but all of the faggotry that Ed brings over here like "sips tea", "pressed", etc., he steals from his Gaga boards.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I meant "terminology wise" on message boards. I realize it's been a word for awhile, but all of the faggotry that Ed brings over here like "sips tea", "pressed", etc., he steals from his Gaga boards.
    i did not know that! =)) =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    really? lol. The more you know!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    i did not know that! =)) =)) =)) =))
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yea, ima have fun with this new guy
    imageimage
    new erik?
    lets give it more posts
    im not sure im willing to give him that title yet
    imageimage
    At least he likes metal
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    so did erik at first
    imageimage
    my guess is a mid to late 40's man that types with numbers and whatnot to try to fit in with the younger crowd which in return makes him seem like a complete douche
    so did erik at first
    True but im not sure if this guy can be on par with Eriks faggotry
    exactly why im not keen on dubbing him the new erik yet
    imageimage
    Im with ya. Im just guna sit here and enjoy this unfold
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    hahaa this new dude is a 2ool haha