Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're all being trolled and falling for it. Granted, there are people who are this stupid so who knows
    I'm sorry I'm stupid? This coming from the kid with rap lyrics, go fuck urself
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
    I didn't say anything about any bands but slipknot and godsmack because I personally hate them. I probably listen 2 a lot of the same shit u do. Actually most of what I really like is probably shit u guys hate so I don't think I listen 2 better music just different. I didn't talk down 2 anyone unless they started shit with me, if u feel inferior then that is something u should deal with urself. I didn't try 2 "out-metal" anyone just stating fact that I know music and bands.
    Why is this conversation still going?
    Elitist =;
    hahaa this new dude is a 2ool haha
    Go fuck urself! U look like Kane the big red retard! How gay r u that u have a pic from warped tour on a metal site. Fucking homo! O and I know it's warped tour cause I took my x gf. Women listen 2 emo fag!
    new erik?
    lets give it more posts
    im not sure im willing to give him that title yet
    I don't know who Erik is but its not me. And yes I like metal and always will

LOL that picture is from mayhem you fucktard.
    Did u blow them b4 the pic? Is that what all that shit on ur face is from? Or is it just sun because u never leave ur house and the 1st time u do u get burnt?

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Go fuck urself! U look like Kane the big red retard! How gay r u that u have a pic from warped tour on a metal site. Fucking homo! O and I know it's warped tour cause I took my x gf. Women listen 2 emo fag!
    new erik?
    lets give it more posts

Did u blow them b4 the pic? Is that what all that shit on ur face is from? Or is it just sun because u never leave ur house and the 1st time u do u get burnt?

why u mad bro?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Can't wait for NBA season to start. #1 Pete Rose from the Bulls is going to be beastly again.
    just remember that when he gets even more retarded, i was the first one who called for a ban
    Ya and ur the 1 that set me off cunt! 2 top it off I quit fucking with u 2 and we were actually having a nice conversation. Now u start talking shit again, u guys r fucked up. Stay in nj the armpit of America.
    new erik?
    lets give it more posts

why u mad bro?
    Not mad I don't get mad about ppl on the Internet. Without trying 2 sound like a hard ass I wish 1 of these lil fags lived by me and had the balls 2 come say it 2 my face.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Abbadon, what bands are you into?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Finally someone who isn't a dick riding faggot. Anyhow I have always been into more industrial metal. I like keyboards and samples. Shit like nin, mrh, ahc, spineshank, chimaira, and manson but I would say my fav band putting music out now is log. They r as close 2 a pantera substitute we may ever get.
    edited November 2011
    Abbadon you and your badass elitist music tastes would probably fit in much better here.....

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8
    How am I elitist? I think I'm fine here. Been 2 every ozzfest since 2000 so I think I earned it.

O and slipknot is playing mayhem so u slipknot fans should actually feel at home there.
    You are an elitist!!!! you like all this badass music and have seen all of these badass bands and you have to talk down to us and make us feel inferior. You win! Ok fine you out-metaled all of us!!
    I didn't say anything about any bands but slipknot and godsmack because I personally hate them. I probably listen 2 a lot of the same shit u do. Actually most of what I really like is probably shit u guys hate so I don't think I listen 2 better music just different. I didn't talk down 2 anyone unless they started shit with me, if u feel inferior then that is something u should deal with urself. I didn't try 2 "out-metal" anyone just stating fact that I know music and bands.
    Why is this conversation still going?
    Elitist =;
    Cuntrag
    Ur a fucking bitch 2 I never said shit 2 u!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    prince is still going??
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Finally someone who isn't a dick riding faggot. Anyhow I have always been into more industrial metal. I like keyboards and samples. Shit like nin, mrh, ahc, spineshank, chimaira, and manson but I would say my fav band putting music out now is log. They r as close 2 a pantera substitute we may ever get.
    you like The Clay People?

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    prince is still going??
    No but abbadon is!
    edited November 2011
    you like The Clay People?

Never heard of them. Where they from? How old?
    Is it "the Henry clay people"?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    just remember that when he gets even more retarded, i was the first one who called for a ban
    Ya and ur the 1 that set me off cunt! 2 top it off I quit fucking with u 2 and we were actually having a nice conversation. Now u start talking shit again, u guys r fucked up. Stay in nj the armpit of America.
    i was mocking you, you moron!
    and everyone laughed at your expense
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wanna see that band list, Abbadon.
    imageimage
    i was mocking you, you moron!
    and everyone laughed at your expense
    Wow ur so cool. Go watch Harry potter cunt. This is y women shouldn't b allowed 2 talk bout metal. Just play instruments and stfu!
    i bet 1000 dollars he likes trivium
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so how long are we gonna have to deal with this faggotry until one of the mods does their job and bans the troll?
    imageimage
    so how long are we gonna have to deal with this faggotry until one of the mods does their job and bans the troll?
    calm down its only in one thread, if he starts makin a bunch of threads then he can kindly gtfo