Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

9/11

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    so basically youre saying that everyone is fake if they make a big deal out of that day when most of the year, it doesnt phase them?
    how can you be so sure youre the only one who thinks about it every day?
    people have their own reasons to do something in such a way or not doing something at all.
    for example, i deal with bad situations with trying to make people laugh but that doesnt mean im not effected by it
    I know I'm not the only one who thinks about it every day, please don't put words in my mouth like that. I'm saying that it is disingenuous to make a big deal out of 9/11 if you're just going to go back to not caring, in a way, like every other day. I mean, can you say that the attacks on the WTC/Pentagon have had a lasting daily personal impact on you? Can many people? I don't think the answer is yes, and I don't think the answer is much of a yes for me either. People do this shit to feel better about themselves, almost as if this one day of being super patriotic or solemn buys them 364 days of not giving a fuck.
    i don't think about it every day..but it had a profound impact on my life and its the one event that will always be remembered about my generation....the media does shove it down our throats but that doesn't mean everyone is who is patriotic on 9/11 is showing single day patriotism
    I can't speak for every individual person's patriotism, but yeah, the whole of the population acts all the time like it doesn't matter every day up until 9/11. This over the top, "I'm going to have a 10 minute moment of silence because I'm such a good person." bullshit is ridiculous.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    well you do things to make yourself feel better about whatever, do you not?
    imageimage
    Yeah, but I don't think we really demand to be taken seriously by that stuff. Admitting your single-day patriotism on 9/11 is something you'd never get many people to do, but I'll admit any day that I've totally gone to In N Out and gorged on a double double because you just can't be sad while eating that.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ANARCHY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

**==
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited September 2011
    Anarchy doesn't work.

FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anarchy doesn't work.
    liar

**==
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Anarchy doesn't work.

FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY!
    Sometimes anarchy leads to democracy
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    personally i think its ridiculous that we still make such a huge deal out of it to be honest
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    personally i think its ridiculous that we still make such a huge deal out of it to be honest
    Personally I think it's ridiculous you worship Ron Paul like he's your own personal god
    Also considering you made it seem like you only became familiar with his policies like four weeks ago.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    tom fucking shear \m/
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Personally I think it's ridiculous you worship Ron Paul like he's your own personal god
    fuck Ron Paul....I would seriously take an assault charge and some county jail time to punch his fucking face....
    edited September 2011
    fuck Ron Paul....I would seriously take an assault charge and some county jail time to punch his fucking face....
    are you scared he's right?
    Also considering you made it seem like you only became familiar with his policies like four weeks ago.
    i didn't start following politics again til about 2 months ago, but in that time have spent a great deal of time researching his positions on issues. while there's a few things i don't sgree with him on, like shutting down ALL of our overseas miltary bases (we need a few like S. Korea, japan, germany ect) hes the only one in the bunch now who has the balls to take on the establishment and hes almost dead even in polls with most media ignoring him and saying hes a non-contender.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ron paul is not perfect, but hes the closest thing to a real candidate this country has had in well...ever since ive been born
    most of the hate i've heard about ron paul has no facts to back it up.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I hate how Shane plays nothing but either A Ron Paul vids or B Amon Amarth vids. Trust me, he practically know's Ron Paul's dick size by now.
    i haven't even played an AA vid in a while :(

the ron paul thing is right though **==
    ron paul is not perfect, but hes the closest thing to a real candidate this country has had in well...ever since ive been born
    Not really, sort of actually yeah, no. Not at all.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    but I'll admit any day that I've totally gone to In N Out and gorged on a double double because you just can't be sad while eating that.
    Absolute truth \m/