Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Yeah 5 lbs week and a half is good.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Xenocide said:

Yeah, weight loss has slowed a lot. Went from 280 to 275 in about a week and a half. Anoying as fuck because it feels like it doesn't match the amount of effort I'm putting in but it is what it is.

-_- Son. What the fuck you think? You're gonna work out for a month and lose 50 Lbs. of fat? The most you'll reastically lose at the fastest pace is 2 Lbs. a week, sometimes 3. So, "only" 5 Lbs. for a week and a half is actually good.

I hear you, it was just a bit disheartening at first.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Xenocide said:

Episode said:

Xenocide said:

Yeah, weight loss has slowed a lot. Went from 280 to 275 in about a week and a half. Anoying as fuck because it feels like it doesn't match the amount of effort I'm putting in but it is what it is.

-_- Son. What the fuck you think? You're gonna work out for a month and lose 50 Lbs. of fat? The most you'll reastically lose at the fastest pace is 2 Lbs. a week, sometimes 3. So, "only" 5 Lbs. for a week and a half is actually good.

I hear you, it was just a bit disheartening at first.
    You didn't get up to 280 in a couple of weeks, you can't expect to drop that fast either, and rapid weight. Eat right, work hard and get in it for the long haul. It sure isn't easy but when you can get there. Your conscientious is all in your brain, but all of life will be experienced through the flesh vehicle that is the human body. If that flesh vehicle runs like a Corvette or a Cavalier is entirely up to you.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Also, my kid's hockey team is playing in the state championship this weekend and I have been asked to put together and run a stretching/warm up/exercise program together for them for before their games.

:-bd
  • aaron_slipknotaaron_slipknot Posts: 47 salt miner
    heres my abs!! pretty sweet I'd say

imagephoto v_zps2e8211a1.jpg" />
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    What's that quote? Big tits don't count if you're fat and abs don't count of you're skinny lmao gtfo
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

heres my abs!! pretty sweet I'd say

imagephoto v_zps2e8211a1.jpg" />

What the fuck
    That's not a six pack
    It's not even the plastic surround that even holds a six pack together

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy fuark. You don't even lift boi.
    Jobe said:

Also, my kid's hockey team is playing in the state championship this weekend and I have been asked to put together and run a stretching/warm up/exercise program together for them for before their games.

:-bd

Did stretching and warm ups today with the team because they have a habit of getting off to a slow.start.

They scored 4 goals in the first minute and a half.
    :))
    Today was a big day in the life of Xenocide

For the first time in my life I ran a mile in under 10 minutes.

Final time was 9:26

That sounds pitiful to any normal person but it's a milestone for me
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Was lifting today and some dude was doing the prowler sled and started bleeding from the nose so he used a tampon to plug it...
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Was lifting today and some dude was doing the prowler sled and started bleeding from the nose so he used a tampon to plug it...

WHATEVER IT TAKES BOI.

Tore up my knees doing Deadlifts last Friday and blood was streaming down my legs, didn't give a fuck, kept going. Only a pussy quits.

But wait.

The question is, why did this nigga have a tampon on him? :-?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2013
    It wasn't his it was some chick who was also there. I guess they didn't have anything else on them so she ran and got one.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

WHATEVER IT TAKES BOI.

Tore up my knees doing Deadlifts last Friday and blood was streaming down my legs, didn't give a fuck, kept going. Only a pussy quits.

I've heard of guys projectile vomiting in powerlifting comps while doing deadlift

Worst I've done to myself is blow my eyeballs out trying to bench 160kg wearing a super tight bench shirt
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

That was their OG purpose in WWI.

He must be a history buff.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I wish more grocery stores had NuVal scores available. It makes grocery shopping so much easier. I'm not one for passing a bunch of crazy laws and regulations, but having that nutritional density laid out like that for consumers should be mandatory.

http://www.nuval.com/