Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I don't give a fuck about those other kids, they don't have the hunger. It WILL happen. There's not a doubt in my mind.

And here's the problem. You can't admit to yourself that there are other people, like you, that have a just as big of a drive (if not more) to be a world famous rapper. There are other people that bust their ass, some going broke just for the hope that they too can possibly become famous one day doing what they love.

You believe you're the only one for some reason it seems. I think you're just too scared to say that your dream might not happen because you don't have a back-up plan which is gonna come back to bite you in the ass, hard.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    >>>>says there's no shock value

>>>>raps about hurting kittens
    Still not shock value dumbass. Everything is shock value to you faggots.

How is animal abuse not something that somebody finds shocking? I know for a fact most people find any form of physical abuse to be offensive/shocking.
    Not shock value, at least not purposely. And that's the point of the song, kinda mocking any of the soft skinned faggots that it may offend.

If you intend to offend somebody, that's pretty much shock value.
    Not my intent. Can you read? The whole song is about not giving a fuck and kinda mocking the faggots who get pissed off by what I say or get offended.

Rex, not even gonna bother, I forgive you though, the trailer park breeds ignorance and stupidity. You can absolutely love your job and still work your ass off you fucking moron.

I don't give a fuck about those other kids, they don't have the hunger. It WILL happen. There's not a doubt in my mind.

And here's the problem. You can't admit to yourself that there are other people, like you, that have a just as big of a drive (if not more) to be a world famous rapper. There are other people that bust their ass, some going broke just for the hope that they too can possibly become famous one day doing what they love.

You believe you're the only one for some reason it seems. I think you're just too scared to say that your dream might not happen because you don't have a back-up plan which is gonna come back to bite you in the ass, hard.
    I do have a back up plan, suicide. Not saying that for attention either, I'm dead serious. This is the only life for me and all that will make me happy. If my efforts are wasted, I'll kill myself.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >>>>says there's no shock value

>>>>raps about hurting kittens
    Still not shock value dumbass. Everything is shock value to you faggots.

How is animal abuse not something that somebody finds shocking? I know for a fact most people find any form of physical abuse to be offensive/shocking.
    Not shock value, at least not purposely. And that's the point of the song, kinda mocking any of the soft skinned faggots that it may offend.

If you intend to offend somebody, that's pretty much shock value.
    Not my intent. Can you read? The whole song is about not giving a fuck and kinda mocking the people on the internet who are the only people outside of my house that I have any sort of contact with
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

I do have a back up plan, suicide. Not saying that for attention either, I'm dead serious. This is the only life for me and all that will make me happy. If my efforts are wasted, I'll kill myself.
    Lol'd hard. Go outside.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    How clever Brian.

Your Dad is dead.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    How clever Brian.

Your Dad is dead.
    He's achieved more in the 2 years since his passing than you will in the rest of your bedroom rap career.
    See, none of you take me serious, or underestimate how much I mean it, when I say this is all I'm living for and all that makes me happy. I fucking hate my life asides from my Music making life. That's why it HAS to, and WILL, happen. There's nothing else I'm interested in, and the only career path that will ultimately leave me with a happy life. So, if I don't get the one thing that will make me happy, I'll kill myself, no point in living depressed and not happy, as well as ashamed of not succeeding in the only thing I ever wanted to.
    How clever Brian.

Your Dad is dead.
    He's achieved more in the 2 years since his passing than you will in the rest of your bedroom rap career.
    Oh, I guess he achieved more than that shitty bedroom Grind band ever will too then!
    And you never take any of us seriously when we tell you you will grow out of things. If you fail at a rap career, why the fuck would you kill yourself over it? That's fucking stupid. You can do rap for FUN on the side, and get a career that interests you. You have a good drive and are dedicated and passionate about things you love. You have more worth than you give yourself credit for.
    You act as if I'm trying to get famous. I'm writing music because it's fun, not because I'm a desperate kid with no friends that has nothing else to do.
    No, I won't grow out of it. This is all I fucking want. It's literal when I say I'll die for this shit.
    Then kill yourself now so you can have 15 minutes of fame and release some posthumous flows. Even Tyler can't touch that shock value
    Let's say you don't. You can still continue to do raps for fun because it gives you so much joy despite getting a career, but have a career doing something else you love. Again, you seriously don't seem to have much self worth. Your personality traits of how hardworking and passionate you are are good traits. Don't let them go to waste.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    My mamas nice and my daddys dead
    You faggots scared cuz im too wild
    Been here for awhile I was like fuck trial
    I put it down Im so young money if you got eyes look at me now
    Bitch!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    No Lil Wayne faggotry

You act as if I'm trying to get famous. I'm writing music because it's fun, not because I'm a desperate kid with no friends that has nothing else to do.
    Good job failing, retard. It was my dream even when I had friends and a bitch, it always has been, if you seriously think I'm only doing Music because I have no friends, seriously, just stop, now. Music was always above everything else for me. Not having friends only pushes me harder, so I prefer it like that. Second off, when I had friends, Music still took up the majority of my time, I have other shit to do, but it doesn't interest me like Music. And last, having a dream and goal, and being determined = Desperate? Fucking moron. I'm the most desperate motherfucker on the planet in that case, and extremely fucking proud of it.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Lil Waynes a faggot but I like his part in that song. Hop off cock.