Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IT IS FINALLY DONE. (New flow - Sandwitches beat.)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Are you still in BMTH? I just came across this screenshot and lol'd hard.

LOL

imageimage
    It'll take you longer then September I bet
    To learn how to make beats? No doubt. To finish my mixtape? Nah, I'll get it done by then.
    If you send that mixtape out...alot of places will throw it out quick if not every place. You have to really impress people
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Wtf you think you know me you little queer? Hahaha I'm going to s state university with a semi-scholarship.. Two jobs, a car that I bought myself, a real girlfriend, work out on a daily basis, and have over 4,000 dollars in my bank account. That's where I am fucker.

but hey when you're struggling to make a buck 5 years from now you can be like. I should have listened to that guy.. I was a complete retard. And then MAYBE your life will turn for the better
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    edited June 2011
    I think Mike got Erik into OFWGKTA, I remember the thread like it was yesterday.

Oh and I have worked my ass of in everything I've done. Sorry I'm not some idiot who actually thinks he can rap.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AHAHAHA I'm not even gonna bother. I work out on a daily basis too now, your point? The little burnout seems to be trying to prove that his dick is bigger or something.
    I think Mike got Erik into OFWGKTA, I remember the thread like it was yesterday.
    No, Jamie actually. Now Jamie barely listens to them and tells me to STFU about them LOL.
    AHAHAHA I'm not even gonna bother. I work out on a daily basis too now, your point? The little burnout seems to be trying to prove that his dick is bigger or something.
    So you work out and try n rap. Well...seems Amurica has you beat
    imageimage
    No, Jamie actually. Now Jamie barely listens to them and tells me to STFU about them LOL.
    I understand why he barely listens to them now and is hinting you do the same. He has the power to make you follow

imageimage
    You really are retarded aren't you... Go get a job or do something that is going to benifit you 5 years from now. Or keep failing as a rapper.
    Fuck off. Don't even fucking start.

You don't like it when other people are right do you?
    I understand why he barely listens to them now and is hinting you do the same. He has the power to make you follow

No he doesn't. He constantly sends me these gay Japanese bands he's into and I tell him it's boring every time. I don't follow him at all. He showed me OFWGKTA, and I ended up loving them, because of THEM, not Jamie.
    I posted the video for Yonkers and Erik said something about how he thinks Tyler is mental and will kill himself soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    You really are retarded aren't you... Go get a job or do something that is going to benifit you 5 years from now. Or keep failing as a rapper.
    Music will benefit me. Even if I don't make it as a Rapper, or Drummer, either or, I plan on going to college for Music production.
    I posted the video for Yonkers and Erik said something about how he thinks Tyler is mental and will kill himself soon.
    No, I posted it and said that. And yea, I legitimately thought the dude was fucked up and depressed, but that's what pulled me in as well, how convincing he was and how much of a character he is.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Time to do a little thread hunting.

Fuck off. Don't even fucking start.

I wasn't starting shit. He's got a gf, 2 jobs, car, and in college. You have homeschooling, working out, and rapping
    imageimage
    Time to do a little thread hunting.
    I posted it in the RAP thread and either the float my boat or say something random thread.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic