Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IT IS FINALLY DONE. (New flow - Sandwitches beat.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Closest I've heard to Death Metal Rapping is Attila's song "Soda In The Water Cup". Lolz.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, the rap was good. You still have some work to do, but you know that. I honestly didnt really like the beat either, but I think you're skillz are getting better writing and rapping, keep up the good work bro!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Do you have autotune, Erik?

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dude I used to work with in 06/07 was always talking to me about music. He loved rap and did beats he was always like dude we should combine the genres we like put screams over a rap beat. I thought it was an awesomely hilarious idea
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    Closest I've heard to Death Metal Rapping is Attila's song "Soda In The Water Cup". Lolz.
    I saw the lyrics to that hahaha! "Slut-butt"
    Erik, the rap was good. You still have some work to do, but you know that. I honestly didnt really like the beat either, but I think you're skillz are getting better writing and rapping, keep up the good work bro!
    Thank you bro! \m/
    Do you have autotune, Erik?

Yep, I have it as a plug-in on Cubase 5. I also have pitch shifters.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The beginning of the song sounds like it should be on an old Scooby Doo episode lol
    image Photobucket
    Put a video of you rapping up next!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Put a video of you rapping up next!
    Rapping what? One of my songs?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    no a christmas present
    smh
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    rap is ridiculous with the amount of stuff people steal from each other....i know all music is like this but rap is by far the worst.....there is very little originality in rap these days
    ...You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, trailer trash. Stay the fuck out of my threads if you hate Hip Hop so much you fucking moron.

i don't hate hip hop...there is some good stuff in there but nothing good has come out in like ten years....and now all you get is stuff stolen from someone else, or a remix or a re release....its all unoriginal bullshit...even you couldn't make your own beat lol
    i don't hate metal...there is some good stuff in there but nothing has come out in like ten years....and now all you get is stuff stolen from another band, or a cover or a rerelease...its all unoriginal bullshit...even you couldn't make your own riff lol
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Except I didn't talk about weed. Guess you didn't comprehend what I was going for in the last verse.
    Lol, don't kid yourself I guess I started skimming that.
    Life is the drug, wow metaphor. But why do you want to enjoy life by the brick if you're so misanthropic and cynical?
    Why is rap so self obsessed? Some clever lines, but you are just bragging. It's like this pretty much covers all bases between haters, weed, and how you hate everything too, you need to save stuff to rap about lol. I'm getting a total, "you suck, I rule," vibe and I just cain't flow to it. Or maybe it's the shitty beat, you need to sample this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3flYZ6LOsw
    I'd listen the hell out of that.
    Holy fuck this is funky.
    the nba jam bassline!
    Hell yeah, it's so funky you can't help but move.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    \m/ and i think if Erik wants to rap or whatever for a living i don't see why he shouldn't put all of his time into it. There is more than one way in life to be succesful..
    Except I didn't talk about weed. Guess you didn't comprehend what I was going for in the last verse.
    Lol, don't kid yourself I guess I started skimming that.
    Life is the drug, wow metaphor. But why do you want to enjoy life by the brick if you're so misanthropic and cynical?
    Why is rap so self obsessed? Some clever lines, but you are just bragging. It's like this pretty much covers all bases between haters, weed, and how you hate everything too, you need to save stuff to rap about lol. I'm getting a total, "you suck, I rule," vibe and I just cain't flow to it. Or maybe it's the shitty beat, you need to sample this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3flYZ6LOsw
    I'd listen the hell out of that.
    Holy fuck this is funky.
    the nba jam bassline!
    Hell yeah, it's so funky you can't help but move.
    The first part was actually referring to how bad I want success in Music.

And thanks Todd. \m/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Erik, you would do well to expand the variety of rap you listen too. Put Tyler away for awhile and move on. While your rapping is getting better, your writing and flow is stagnating. (nope, I'm not sucking your dick) Too much anger gets redundant, sometimes less is more. Yes, Tech's flow is untouchable, all the more reason to listen, study, and practice.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    Erik if you wanna download some more tech imma make a list of my favorite tech cd's in order.

1. Tech N9ne All 6's and 7's (which you already heard)
    2. Tech N9ne K.O.D
    3. Tech N9ne Everready: The Religion
    4. Tech N9ne Absolute Power
    5. Tech N9ne Killer
    6. Tech N9ne Anghellic
    7. Tech N9ne Misery Loves Kompany
    8. Tech N9ne Sickology 101
    9. Tech N9ne The Ollie Gates Mixplate
    10. Tech N9ne Vintage Tech( this is a collection of his older music)

That was pretty hard to do haha.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    MLK and 101 so low?! Gtfo adam