Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IT IS FINALLY DONE. (New flow - Sandwitches beat.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And you guys are fucking retarded, I say I don't give a fuck one time at the very end and you act like that's all the song is about.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think your little rap was good until the last verse which is just juvenile and dumb
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We're saying that if you go out of your way to make every line about you not giving a fuck it makes you seem kind of silly. You just don't wanna look stupid if you're trying to market your shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Erik if you want a sick beat, sample this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92HMQRFIM-E

Still one of the few rap songs I really enjoy.
    New Jack in the house.
    Mhmmmm
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And you guys are fucking retarded, I say I don't give a fuck one time at the very end and you act like that's all the song is about.
    You've been guilty of the same thing...except it wasn't songs being discussed but other thangs
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    Except every line WASN'T about me not giving a fuck. There was one single line the entire song.

And the ending was just a play on the original lyrics.

Uhh, Free Earl, that's the fucking shit, and if you disagree, suck a couple pimple covered dicks.
    Umm, Wolf Gang, that's the fucking clique.
    Golf Wang, Kill 'Em All, Nigguh Triple Six. Fuck 2DopeBoyz, all them nigguhs bitches, we don't y'all, The Fader's who we really fuckin' with.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the rap is good but the ending makes you sound like a little rage filled teenager and i think loses your credibility of a legit rapper to some kid saying fuckwords
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    to many fucks and faggets....try writing something that has some depth
    I'm under the impression that in a "flow", everything is supposed to connect. Which means you say you don't care about the haters, you tell them why and how you're so great, then you relate it back and essentially say SO YEAH FUCK YOU in the final verse.
    So you took a wolf gang song and changed the lyrics?
    imageimage
    Yeah there was a major overuse of faggot and some people might not be too thrilled about that.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Sounded in the second verse like you were running out of breath here and there. Other than that, not too bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eminem got mad shit for that back in the day. Had to go to court n shit too. Also...idk how people would feel about a 15 year old telling listeners to suck his dick
    imageimage
    Eminem got mad shit for that back in the day. Had to go to court n shit too. Also...idk how people would feel about a 15 year old telling listeners to suck his dick
    CP ALERT CP ALERT
    the rap is good but the ending makes you sound like a little rage filled teenager and i think loses your credibility of a legit rapper to some kid saying fuckwords
    Yet the rest of the song doesn't? LOL OK. I even said "Angry white suburban kid.".
    So you took a wolf gang song and changed the lyrics?
    Well it's a Tyler beat, yes. Those last 5 or so lines are just a play on the original song's ending, which I posted.
    Yeah there was a major overuse of faggot and some people might not be too thrilled about that.

And yet I don't give a fuck. I don't care who it pisses off. Part of what I meant by "I don't give a fuck, if you hate me for this.".

And it does have depth, write something better yourself, trailer trash.
    What would you do if someone sued you over it?
    imageimage
    And yet I don't give a fuck. I don't care who it pisses off. Part of what I meant by "I don't give a fuck, if you hate me for this.".
    I guess
    What would you do if someone sued you over it?
    "How do you plead?"

"I don't give a FUCK"
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So what label you going to send these to? No real hip hop label would pick this up at all.

I guess Psychopath and whatever scene labels there are.