Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IT IS FINALLY DONE. (New flow - Sandwitches beat.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What would you do if someone sued you over it?

Can't, unless I tried getting profit from it. Which is why my mixtape will be free, 'cause selling it for even a dollar could get me in some serious shit.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    So what label you going to send these to? No real hip hop label would pick this up at all.

I guess Psychopath and whatever scene labels there are.

Fuck off. And minor labels, obviously.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2011
    What would you do if someone sued you over it?

Can't, unless I tried getting profit from it. Which is why my mixtape will be free, 'cause selling it for even a dollar could get me in some serious shit.
    <_>

I could see someone suing you over what you say in the song or taking you to court over whatever because of what you say, whether it'd be faggot or suck my dick
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    rap is ridiculous with the amount of stuff people steal from each other....i know all music is like this but rap is by far the worst.....there is very little originality in rap these days
    What the fuck is the Jayface for? I'm dead serious. For instance, Frank Ocean used Hotel California on the free, self released version of Nostalgia/ULTRA, but he said he already knows he most likely won't get clearance from The Eagles to use it on the Re-Release, since it will be released through a major label, and he'll be making profit, so it will have to be cut.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So what label you going to send these to? No real hip hop label would pick this up at all.

you going to perform at the Gathering this year with all the other angry white kids?
    rap is ridiculous with the amount of stuff people steal from each other....i know all music is like this but rap is by far the worst.....there is very little originality in rap these days
    ...You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, trailer trash. Stay the fuck out of my threads if you hate Hip Hop so much you fucking moron.
    Then get steppin' on making everything from scratch
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why are you such an angry kid

you going to perform at the Gathering this year with all the other angry white kids?
    Yep. :-bd
    We aren't too sure.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited June 2011
    ...You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, trailer trash. Stay the fuck out of my threads if you hate Hip Hop so much you fucking moron.

i don't hate hip hop...there is some good stuff in there but nothing good has come out in like ten years....and now all you get is stuff stolen from someone else, or a remix or a re release....its all unoriginal bullshit...even you couldn't make your own beat lol

Yep. :-bd
    Then you are a fucking sellout and are against all things rap is for. Kindly get off the computer and kill yourself faggot.
    Well, I obviously want to, but that will have to wait until I either learn how to myself, or until I hook up with a producer.

..even you couldn't make your own beat lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, I obviously want to, but that will have to wait until I either learn how to myself, or until I hook up with a producer.
    If you go into a studio, even a shitty one you'll be paying a couple hundred for time and you better have your flows together and down

imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    Hahahahaha. This is possibly the most uninteligent, thrown together, excuse for "music" I have ever heard. Why don't you write a little more about how you're 15 years old and you want everyone to suck your dick and that everyone is a faggot. Hahaha real rappers would laugh in your face. Keep trying though, maybe you'll turn out like a weird al or something
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos