Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IT IS FINALLY DONE. (New flow - Sandwitches beat.)

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Then get steppin' on making everything from scratch
    Well, I obviously want to, but that will have to wait until I either learn how to myself, or until I hook up with a producer.
    :-j
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rap is ridiculous with the amount of stuff people steal from each other....i know all music is like this but rap is by far the worst.....there is very little originality in rap these days
    ...You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, trailer trash. Stay the fuck out of my threads if you hate Hip Hop so much you fucking moron.

i don't hate hip hop...there is some good stuff in there but nothing good has come out in like ten years....and now all you get is stuff stolen from someone else, or a remix or a re release....its all unoriginal bullshit...even you couldn't make your own beat lol
    BECAUSE I'M STILL LEARNING YOU FAT FUCK. You don't just pick up a MIDI controller and make a beat right off the bat, and you don't realize how complex software like Reason is, but ay, what are you doing with your life? Nothing, so you wouldn't know. Now get your ignorant trailer trash ass the FUCK out of my thread.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    rap is ridiculous with the amount of stuff people steal from each other....i know all music is like this but rap is by far the worst.....there is very little originality in rap these days
    ...You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, trailer trash. Stay the fuck out of my threads if you hate Hip Hop so much you fucking moron.

i don't hate hip hop...there is some good stuff in there but nothing good has come out in like ten years....and now all you get is stuff stolen from someone else, or a remix or a re release....its all unoriginal bullshit...even you couldn't make your own beat lol
    BECAUSE I'M STILL LEARNING YOU FAT FUCK. You don't just pick up a MIDI controller and make a beat right off the bat, and you don't realize how complex software like Reason is, but ay, what are you doing with your life? Nothing, so you wouldn't know. Now get your ignorant trailer trash ass the FUCK out of my thread.

And what is Erik doing with his life? Becoming a rapper? Hahaha L-)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He's 15...not much he can do right now
    imageimage
    Let me rephrase that. Attempting to become a rapper.
    Hahahahaha. This is possibly the most uninteligent, thrown together, excuse for "music" I have ever heard. Why don't you write a little more about how you're 15 years old and you want everyone to suck your dick and that everyone is a faggot. Hahaha real rappers would laugh in your face. Keep trying though, maybe you'll turn out like a weird al or something
    Go smoke a little more weed, burnout. At least I'm doing something with my life, while you remain to be quite possibly the most stupid person I know. At least I have a future nigguh.
    When I was 15 I was worried about school, having a job, playing sports, and girls.. If I would have done what he's doing I'd be nowhere compared to where I am right now.
    Then get steppin' on making everything from scratch
    Well, I obviously want to, but that will have to wait until I either learn how to myself, or until I hook up with a producer.
    If you go into a studio, even a shitty one you'll be paying a couple hundred for time and you better have your flows together and down

Yea, there's that too, which is why I'd prefer to learn it myself.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited June 2011

and for real dude...if this shit really effects you as much as your responses seem to show you do i think you should get out and go get some real friends man

edited June 2011
    Hahahahaha. This is possibly the most uninteligent, thrown together, excuse for "music" I have ever heard. Why don't you write a little more about how you're 15 years old and you want everyone to suck your dick and that everyone is a faggot. Hahaha real rappers would laugh in your face. Keep trying though, maybe you'll turn out like a weird al or something
    Go smoke a little more weed, burnout. At least I'm doing something with my life, while you remain to be quite possibly the most stupid person I know. At least I have a future nigguh.
    Hahahahaha you really think that you're going to become a hip hop artist and thats your future?!?! You're such an idiot.. Go get a job, study, or hey go join boxing or your schools basketball team or something. Something that you won't just be sitting around waisting your time. Or else your in for a bumpy ass road
    It'll take you longer then September I bet
    imageimage
    You're tall for your age... Go join your schools football team. See how tough you really are.
    He's homeschooled
    imageimage
    When I was 15 I was worried about school, having a job, playing sports, and girls.. If I would have done what he's doing I'd be nowhere compared to where I am right now.

AHAHAHAHA AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NOW SON?
    Getting fried out of your mind in a daily basis and blowing all your money on weed, while being a half minded retard? What a life buddy. :-bd

And I don't give a fuck about girls, and if you seriously think that's an important part of life, you have no right even carrying on this conversation. And why the fuck do you think I'm so focused on Music now? It's all I care about, all that makes me happy, and all I want in my life. It has to be a job, and I have to stay dedicated if I want to live my dream. So when I have an album in stores around the world, you can proceed to sit on your couch, smoke another J, and eat some Cheetos, while thinking about how much farther you could have gotten if you worked hard like that faggot 15 year old from the internet. :-bd

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited June 2011
    Are you still in BMTH? I just came across this screenshot and lol'd hard.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

So when I have an album in stores around the world

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
    It'll take you longer then September I bet
    To learn how to make beats? No doubt. To finish my mixtape? Nah, I'll get it done by then.