Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake always has to play the devils advocate.

Fuck this chick. If she cared at all for you whatsoever, she wouldn't treat you this way and wouldn't let her brother and whoever else make a fool of you this way.
    dude... it was 3am. she was asleep, how can she really be held accountable for her asshole brother. When she found out about it, what did she do? reached out and talked to him. Obviously she does care.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Eh...it's too fuckin' shady
    imageimage
    yah if it really was her brother she shood be apologizing like crazy and stuff....... girls are fuckin whack dood, it seems like most the time they dont even know what they want
    Isnt that what Rex said she did??? apologized like crazy for her asshole brother?

Look... I don't know Rex's situation, and really neither do any of you here. You guys are just all mobbing up when you know like 10% of the story. Rex himself probably only knows what half the deal is. Maybe he should dump her, maybe he shouldnt.

I am only saying that he owes himself and her the opportunity to get everything out and on the table. Don't just destroy a potential good thing, if it all has reasonable explanations. Maybe when all is out in the open then Rex will make the decision that it isnt worth saving. But I think he owes it to himself to find out what is up.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Wake always has to play the devils advocate.

Fuck this chick. If she cared at all for you whatsoever, she wouldn't treat you this way and wouldn't let her brother and whoever else make a fool of you this way.
    dude... it was 3am. she was asleep, how can she really be held accountable for her asshole brother. When she found out about it, what did she do? reached out and talked to him. Obviously she does care.

NOPE

SHADY WHORE IS SHADY

I COULD NOT LIVE A HAPPY LIFE IF I WAS WITH A SHADY LADY

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nope. knowing 1/100th of the situation is not enough data to form an reasonable conclusion. I guarantee I could take a 1 minute snap shot from every single persons relationship on here, and their significant other would seem like a real shady bitch/dick.
    but she was acting shady even before the husband/brother drunk thing. Shadys gonna shade
    nope. knowing 1/100th of the situation is not enough data to form an reasonable conclusion. I guarantee I could take a 1 minute snap shot from every single persons relationship on here, and their significant other would seem like a real shady bitch/dick.
    PERHAPS OTHER FORUM MEMBERS THIS MIGHT WORK

NOT WITH MY WIFE SHE IS A REAL BITCH SOMETIMES BUT NOT SHADY IN THE LEAST

WE MIGHT FIGHT LIKE CATS AND DOGS BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

SHADY = CHEATING WHORE
    THEIR IS NO SHADY IN TRUTH
    edited May 2011
    All I am saying is that no one here knows shit. You know a small snapshot of what Rex said. Maybe she is a shady bitch, but maybe she isnt. Just quit mobbing out and let Rex make his own calls on what shit is happening. Rex is a smart boy, he has this.

If I was Rex, I'd hear her out. I'd also let her know how she made me feel. After hearing her out, and seeing her reaction to how she made me feel, that would determine where the relationship was going.
    but Rex also puts the pussy on a pedestal, so that's why he needs to be told to take his rose colored glasses off, and you always trying to play devils advocate isnt helping.

Trust me shady people are gonna shade.
    If there's this type of shit this early in the dating process...it's not worth it. It never is when this stupid shady bullshit happens. And the fact that "her brother" pulled a joke like that is questionable as well. Fuck all that shit and move on to the next one...hopefully someone that really does care and shit like this won't happen
    imageimage
    I don't always play devils advocate; I just don't like mob mentality. If it is clear cut what is right/wrong, then I all all for picking up the pitch forks. I just don't see this being so black and white right now.
    If there's this type of shit this early in the dating process...it's not worth it. It never is when this stupid shady bullshit happens. And the fact that "her brother" pulled a joke like that is questionable as well. Fuck all that shit and move on to the next one...hopefully someone that really does care and shit like this won't happen
    I CONCUR
    ANTI SHADY BITCH WHORE MOB UNITE

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

lets get the pitch forks and go after wake
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA
    imageimage
    my family has fucked up my relationships like that. I am glad my SO's havent held me accountable for their shitty actions.
    if her brother and friend were so fucking drunk how did they hold a completely "serious" conversation? <_>
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA

\m/