Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    damn rex.... that's cold. Bitches be crazy.

keep ya head up dude
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah that part is fucked up...i had no idea...i can't imagine how he feels....he said she is just going to lie to him about it...and he thanked me for telling him the truth...he said we both deserved to know...he seemed like a cool guy
    yeah. what a bitch. I would imagine he is pretty hurt. Hopefully they didnt have kids.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    they didn't have kids that im sure of
    LOL thanks up...yeah my dad will be out of work at 200...he said he will smoke me stupid when he gets out
    they didn't have kids that im sure of
    Another lie. She prolly has 3 kids.
    1 in diapers,...1 in gradeschool,...and the other one is grown up and out of the house.

nah dude you can tell by her body she didn't have any kids

lol,,,i guess its possible...but i doubt it
    I am guessing you are making your guess based on her not being loose? Dude, after child birth that shit goes back to normal.
    I am guessing you are making your guess based on her not being loose? Dude, after child birth that shit goes back to normal.
    nah...no stretch marks...no nothing...and she was like 5'3 108 pounds theres no way she had kids with out marks...i mean iv been with women who have kids...and she showed no evidence in it all all

there are ways to avoid stretch marks.
    its possible sure...but i doubt it...maybe...ill have to ask her husband since i have his number
    Are you positive she was even female?

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn rex, sorry man... at least you found out now and didnt get more attached to her and shit. I know it sucks man, I hope you feel better >:D<
    I bet the truth will help you get over that shit a lot quicker.
    hopefully it will...idk why i feel like i still want to hear it from the horses mouth...i just don't get it man....idk i go from hurt to wanting to burn her house down....its the natural healing steps i guess....iza needz to get laidz lol
    At least you and her did not make a kid together.

damn rex, sorry man... at least you found out now and didnt get more attached to her and shit. I know it sucks man, I hope you feel better >:D<

thanks bro...sure it sucks but ill be ok...its not like anyone is dead...its just shocking....and gave me a feeling like iv never felt before...you live and you learn i guess

>:D<
    You needz to toke up!
    i will later today...im gonna TRY and take a nap soon..doubt it will happen but im tired as fuck...and worn thin mentally

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

thanks bro...sure it sucks but ill be ok...its not like anyone is dead...its just shocking....and gave me a feeling like iv never felt before...you live and you learn i guess

dude, yourea good guy man, you'll find the right girl.
    How old are you Rex?

dude, yourea good guy man, you'll find the right girl.
    yeah i hear ya....it just blows man...i didn't even try with any one for 4 years...and then i found someone and was so happy...and it was all one big huge lie...like i knew to be prepaired for this...but im not gonna lie man its kinda crushed me as stupid as that sounds...i should just be like fuck that bitch and go mack on hoes right now...but i feel like shit...oh well im strong up stairs and will be fine...its just gonna be hard trusting any one from now on